Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Before I begin my post, let me just say that OVermars will not be leaveing)
What do we do if Petit leaves? Edu is young, and unproven in Europe. makalele has been mentioned, but for 15 million pounds, there are better players out there. A few suggestions: Barry Ferguson, Jens Jeremies, Hideotoshi Nakata. The first two would be tough, since they are the pinup boys for their clubs. Nakata, is unhappy in Roma and would come at around 12 million.
Comments?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
edu wont come

barry ferguson
jen jeremies
hidetoshi nakata

out of those 3, id really like to see nakata at arsenal, but you said he was unhappy, ive heard he's happy at roma. he would definitely generate a lot of cash for arsenal

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Its just one problem with Nakata, isnt he a player for china (or was it Japan , anyway) in that case he doesent have a european passport and we need to get him work permit and then we got another foreigner.
Or am I wrong ,does he got a european passport to?
Because if he doesent I think we may need to look for another midfielder thats european because we already got non-europeans in our squad and we can just play with three non-europeans in the premier leuge.
Isnt our youngster Paolo Vernazza good??
I havent seen him played so can someone please write a bit about him.:)
If he's good why not use him as a cover for Vieira this seson so he slighly will get into our a-team as a regular :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
If and when Nakata moves to the Premier League it will probably be to Manure. :(

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
They take all our future-players :( :( :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts