Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, because he's been slagging Euro hockey players for years now. He even at one time refused to let Europeans play for the Ontario Hockey League team that he owns and coaches.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
- I think Don Cherry is an ass.
- If he hates European players so much...then it´s just he´s weakness. I dont know much about him, but who do he think he are...a good coach maybe? Didnt he get fired in some AHL team, because he´s team lost almost all matches last season? And if i remember correctly...he had european players in he´s team...and that russian dude (forgot he´s name) was he´s best player and Cherry admit that later too...anyway...i hate him.

Ciao,
Tommi from Europe :smileani:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Im Canadian and I think Don Cherry is an insult to Canada and Canadians.

Everything from his paleolithic hockey opinions to his shameless leaf plugging (on canadian taxpayer money) is disgraceful. Get this man off the air!

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,900 Posts
Just curious, because he's been slagging Euro hockey players for years now. He even at one time refused to let Europeans play for the Ontario Hockey League team that he owns and coaches.
more @Ante

Who is this man who masquerades as a nice guy to you in person but hates Euros?? :wtf:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,263 Posts
I also found it strange that this guy would even watch the World Cup. But I guess he has to do something during the off-season and grass hockey is a better option than baseball.

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
more @Ante

Who is this man who masquerades as a nice guy to you in person but hates Euros?? :wtf:
I turn the question around on you who is this guy who masqerades as a nice guy but wears blackface and other racist costumes in "real life" but hates Euros (and their ancestors in Canada)?

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
I also found it strange that this guy would even watch the World Cup. But I guess he has to do something during the off-season and grass hockey is a better option than baseball.
Baseball is <insert village people smilie face thing>.

Soccer/football is the #1 most played sport in Canada. Sure Canada dominates in hockey and curling, but soccer/football is the most followed/played.

·
Ilie Balaci &#10084;
10,900 Posts
I turn the question around on you who is this guy who masqerades as a nice guy but wears blackface and other racist costumes in "real life" but hates Euros (and their ancestors in Canada)?
Lol fair enough. He’s definitely got something fake and unnerving about him aside from being cringey and seemingly shortsighted and naive/dumb.

I remember him congratulating Bianca and thanking her parents for moving to Canada, but maybe that’s all a part of the charade ;)

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
Lol fair enough. He’s definitely got something fake and unnerving about him aside from being cringey and seemingly shortsighted and naive/dumb.

I remember him congratulating Bianca and thanking her parents for moving to Canada, but maybe that’s all a part of the charade ;)
yeah, did you notice how close the pervert got to her and was groping her like he does to other women? Such a pig and an embarrasment to all Canadians.

·
Registered
65,890 Posts
He was nuts in the 90's especially against Russian players, he's toned it down significantly now. He's always had a deep inferiority complex about Canada it seemed like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts