Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldinho with a great pass to Robben..Robben beating 1,2,3,4,5,6 players and GAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL for MANU!

What coulda been :doh:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Ronaldinho with a great pass to Robben..Robben beating 1,2,3,4,5,6 players and GAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL for MANU!

What coulda been :doh:
How about "Carvalho to Ferreira, Ferreira to Deco, back of the net." :dielaugh:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
the geezer has a point u know..****ing cheap board dont even want to cough up a few extra million to secure these players..imagine having:

giggs,scholes,ronaldo,rooney,smith,rvn,ronaldinho,robben in ur attacking axis (not at the same time of course), i can see 3-4 players in that list who potentially (if not now) deserve player of the year awards at some point...

i simply cannot see anyone more ideal to replace giggs than robben..both are equally unique... messing up on a gerrard for example i can tolerate, there are a number of DM's out there, messing up on ronaldinho i can almost bear,coz play makers are avaialbe in abundance....but to mess up on robben, who could have graced that famous united left wing for the next decade at least, especially after he visisted the grounds and looked set to sign, will always be a bitter pill to swallow... i wont get over that, nope

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
you can´t have everyone.... ;)

But I would give Rooney for Robben if I could.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts