Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well they've had a miserable time of it for some time at the festive season,So why don't we brighten up thing for the poor cugini of ours.We could surprise them or just hope for some nice wishes.maybe a couple of wins,The Coppa Italia yeah they'd love that or even a game for that great man FrancescoCoco. :thmbup:
Well a yeras supply of Kleenex Tissues,Replicas of Lo Scudetto and Champions league,How to win Video tapes of Milan.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
How about Milan and JuveNutz buying us some refs so that we can fix some games?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Double post.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Siena vs Inter style :confused:

·
Registered
869 Posts
why not a flight ticket for Uganda? at least in that league they would win some silverware

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pulsar36 said:
How about learning how to win by yourself and not relying on fantasy,And a special gift for the brilliant Firdaus some extra brain cells.This thread hasn'thad that much attention according to him,as the genius is so great himself because he really starts many discussions and just contributes garbage.
Great one Curva,Inter need more help so maybe we could get the Red Cross to lend them a hand.Firdaus here's a gut who can talk I started this thread on the 24/12/04 and it has at least 5 replies where Mr Brainsurgeon started a 50 cent one in the humour forum and it has how much more?
So think before you post right! :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey Schumy, I think the jokes on your sorry ass.

Why?

B/c I saw this thread when Firdaus mentioned it as getting no replies. I knew you must be crying deep inside and so I came over to try to make you feel better by posting TODAY. And all 5 replies came TODAY.

Sorry to hit you with reality. Have a nice day.

And here's a small gift from me to you to help you recover.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pulsar36 said:
Hey Schumy, I think the jokes on your sorry ass.

Why?

B/c I saw this thread when Firdaus mentioned it as getting no replies. I knew you must be crying deep inside and so I came over to try to make you feel better by posting TODAY. And all 5 replies came TODAY.

Sorry to hit you with reality. Have a nice day.

And here's a small gift from me to you to help you recover.

Bwahaha here's a lecture from the wannabe Moderator :tongue: ,Oh Pulsar you make me laugh more and more each day,Follow your partner in my so calle drediculous Threads yet have you read yours or the garbage that you to go ona bout yourself.Take a good look and see how much of my threads actually have received attention.
What you say doesn't hurt me,It just inspires me to make you look more of a dik than your'e.A moderator a lifetime achievement for the legendary Pulsarino. :howler:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Diavolo said:
Siena vs Inter style :confused:
Are you really serious about the calls in this game?

The only bad call I can think of is that Siena did not deserve the sending off, because the hand ball did not seem intentional, but it was handball.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Michael said:
Are you really serious about the calls in this game?

The only bad call I can think of is that Siena did not deserve the sending off, because the hand ball did not seem intentional, but it was handball.
Tell Gigi Simoni not me :stuckup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I find it strange that San Siro hasn't commented on this thread yet,Usually he's one of the first to get in there.Wonder if he's going soft on the great Cugini. :eek:

·
Registered
45,467 Posts
Schumy said:
How about learning how to win by yourself and not relying on fantasy,And a special gift for the brilliant Firdaus some extra brain cells.This thread hasn'thad that much attention according to him,as the genius is so great himself because he really starts many discussions and just contributes garbage.
Great one Curva,Inter need more help so maybe we could get the Red Cross to lend them a hand.Firdaus here's a gut who can talk I started this thread on the 24/12/04 and it has at least 5 replies where Mr Brainsurgeon started a 50 cent one in the humour forum and it has how much more?
So think before you post right! :rolleyes:
Think before you post? Take your own advice, dullard. You started the thread but it wasn't until I pointed out that you had NO replies that you got your first replies from Pulsar. So THANK ME for generating the discussion in your sorry thread. That was my work and not yours! :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Firdaus said:
Think before you post? Take your own advice, dullard. You started the thread but it wasn't until I pointed out that you had NO replies that you got your first replies from Pulsar. So THANK ME for generating the discussion in your sorry thread. That was my work and not yours! :)
Think before you post loser,Start replying with something Interesting not the same monotomous crap all the time.Since you're brainless and have nothing else to say what else is there to expect.Go and build up your hopeless 50 cent thread since that's all that your worth.
Thankyou yeah I will Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make you look like a stupid fool and prove to everyone what a toss you're. :rollani:My sorry thread and wher are your brainy threads Mr know it all simplt can't think of jack yet so tough to go and make claims on others aren't we?
Oh so tough,Some threads do take time to kick off don't they and a thread stating the most memorable moments of 2004 would only seem useless to a clueless fool like you.Because simply you don't ever have anything interesting to add.someone who contributes sweet F.A to the forums has the gor to criticise others proves what a valuable poster he is.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Schumy said:
Think before you post loser,Start replying with something Interesting not the same monotomous crap all the time.Since you're brainless and have nothing else to say what else is there to expect.Go and build up your hopeless 50 cent thread since that's all that your worth.
Thankyou yeah I will Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make you look like a stupid fool and prove to everyone what a toss you're. :rollani:My sorry thread and wher are your brainy threads Mr know it all simplt can't think of jack yet so tough to go and make claims on others aren't we?
Oh so tough,Some threads do take time to kick off don't they and a thread stating the most memorable moments of 2004 would only seem useless to a clueless fool like you.Because simply you don't ever have anything interesting to add.
Excuse me, but theres a PM service for a reason. I partically dont want your dirty washing displayed in public.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interista said:
Excuse me, but theres a PM service for a reason. I partically dont want your dirty washing displayed in public.
Excuse me and you're one to talk are you,Speak to your Inter buddie's who feel the need to get their highlight of the day and stop pointing the finger.I'm just showing people what crap there is around.

·
Registered
60,406 Posts
Diavolo said:
Tell Gigi Simoni not me :stuckup:
Then give us back our Scudetto back in 1998. Simoni at the time said that we were robbed. :stuckup:

Scumy, we don't want anything from you other than sparing us your enlightening, intellectual and thought provoking threads at the Nerazzurro forum.

Much appreciated. :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Then give us back our Scudetto back in 1998. Simoni at the time said that we were robbed. :stuckup:

:
We did not win that Scudetto. For the record, Milan since Berlusconi took over 18 years ago, is the team among the BIG 3 (Milan, Inter, Juve) that has been awarded the fewest penalties despite being the most succesful :stuckup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi guys I'm new (as an active member)!

Just want to mention that I remember (the year we bought Ibou Ba) that we didn't get one miserable penalty for more than 1 year.
I even remember Franco Baresi taking the ball (the season before I can't remember exactly) dribbling some Parma players and being fouled but the referee showed to continue playing. I remember Franco's reaction (he couldn't believe it). The game ended 1-1 at San Siro on a terrible Pitch.
So I cannot understand why ppl think we are being helped by referees

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
il_capitano said:
Hi guys I'm new (as an active member)!

Just want to mention that I remember (the year we bought Ibou Ba) that we didn't get one miserable penalty for more than 1 year.
I even remember Franco Baresi taking the ball (the season before I can't remember exactly) dribbling some Parma players and being fouled but the referee showed to continue playing. I remember Franco's reaction (he couldn't believe it). The game ended 1-1 at San Siro on a terrible Pitch.
So I cannot understand why ppl think we are being helped by referees
Welcome on board Capitano :cool:
Great entry post :thmbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts