Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i would have to say , that i hate Manchester United the most. I know many would hate Totenham , but since there team sucks:tongue: .... I HATE UNITED

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what do you think of Tottenham ? SHIT!!!! :D

and who do you think are shit? TOTTENHAM!!!!! :D

my old man,said "be a Tottenham fan" i said "f*k off,bollox your a c**t" :D

when i was a little boy
my father gave me a little toy
Tottenham fan on a piece of string
he told me to "kick his f*cking head in"
"kick his head in,kick his head in" he told me to "kick his f*cking head in" :D

if anyone doesn't quite get the jist of this post,i am actually answering Tottenham Hotspur to Twayka' well put question. :D

also i am in no way condoning smashing up heads of any Tottenham supporters. ;)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
I hate Manchester United. I hate any player that plays for them. Just seeing anyone in their shirt makes me extremely angry.
As for Spurs, well, what's the point? There is such a gap now, that any real rivalry is gone. I hate to say it, but I almost wish that it had been Spurski instead of Chelski for the simple fact that the North London derby would become a more contested match as far as skill goes.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
for me it Manutd of course

Man utd
Totenum
Leeds

i hate these scums very much

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Tottenham is obviously the team we Arsenal fans despise the most if you look at the history between the two London rivals but nowadays with the gap between the teams a similiar rivalry has been built up with other teams.
And mainly one team, Manchester United.

Why is this?

I would say it's because of two things:
1.The football has exploded through out the world and with live-tv-coverage on Premier League games accessible around the globe the teams, and mostly the big succesfull ones, have got a new kind of fans - The abroad based fans.(50-60% glory hunters?:rolleyes: )
As a fan from a country outside the UK you basicly see big rivalry between the three big clubs, Liverpool,Man Utd and Arsenal while the "real old fashioned rivalry" between clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham and Liverpool and Everton might get a bit forgotten.
This is also ofcourse because of as I said, the big succesfull teams get the most fans and that generates that fans from abroad have friends that support Man Utd, Liverpool, Leeds and so on and that starts discussions in terms like "who's best? Man Utd or Arsenal?" while there's not that many fans outside UK that support Tottenham.

2.We're more similiar to Man Utd these days, in terms of succes and the games between the two English giants more or less always is about crucial points in the run to win the Championship.
At the same time, with Spurs stuck in the middle year in year out,
the games against them doesn't mean as much.

This sad, I would still say the rivalry between the two London clubs counts as a big one.
The most recent proof of this is the Sol Campbell transfer.
The loyal and loved Totteham Captain not only left Spurs on bosman ruling but he left Tottenham on bosman ruling to go to Arsenal!
This brought up the tension between the fans that we really haven't seen that much of in latter-days. All of a sudden the Spurs fans had been betrayed by their captain like Judas betrayed Jesus and they got mad, really, really mad.
Shirts and ballons with the name "Judas" on to be used on Sol's first game as an Arsenal player were sold like coca-cola on a warm sunny summer day.

For the rivalry between Arsenal and Tottenham this was the best thing that could happen, now we once again had something to really fight about, to be really upset about.
And in days like these when Arsenal are miles ahead of Tottenham we need these kind of things to "keep the hate alive", just as much as we needed Freddie Ljungberg's "V-sign" towards the Spurs fans a few years ago...

Long live the rivalry!

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
1. spurs.

no matter how big the gap is, we have to keep winning against these *@$* and just keep stacking our wins higher and higher so we can rub the sht in their faces every year, keep whopping their arses in and out continue the tradition.

2. chelsea.

our london rivals, and now our title rivals. makes me even hate them more is their suger daddy, i hate teams who buy success which brings me to..

3. man utd

piece of sht, enough said.

·
Registered
115 Posts
....we took the shelf in half a minute
we took the shelf with totnumb in it!

the w*nky totnumb hotspurs went to rome to see the pope
and this is what he said
"F*CK OFF..."

stand up if u hate totnumb....

fulham can stay at the cottage
southampton can stay at the dell
and as for totnumb hotspurs they can go to hell, to hell....

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Let me ask you guys a question.

If you didn't seem to beat Cheslea as much :yuck: .. do you think you'd hate Chelsea more?

I know it works the way of Chelsea hating Arsenal, because at the moment we never win :(.

Things will change however ;).

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
dom't worry Jacko,your little mob are right up there in the hatred stakes :D

and things can only get nastier as you become a better team with Roman's money. :fero:

i doubt it will ever get to the Tottenham stakes,that stuff dates back almost a century to Henry Norris,bribery,corruption,kicking their arse,moving in on their patch,all the way through to Sol,Campbell,it's truly funny really. :D

but yes a lot of fans seem to have hatred for the Mancs now and that is of course down to finishing runners up to them 4 times in 6 years :depress: so if Chelsea can start winning titles you will go from being merely 'hated with a loathing' to 'being truly despised with a bitterness that defies all logic' :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
You hate your own team aswell?

Go Support Leicester :howler:
we buy one player for an undisclosed fee which should be around 15 million but that depends on CL goals etc etc many many clauses. and thats it

sometime ago i remember jern calculates our average for our buys, somewhere like 2.5 million a year.

what you gotta say to that?

:rollani:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts