Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite everything that is going on with Parmalat I cannot believe the amazing Spirit that the Parma players are showing game in game out.Whatever happens to them at the end of the season they're going on about it like it's their normal business,This is the True spirit and character what the beautiful game of Football is about.
The team could crumble etc but no Players have'nt spoken out harshly about what's going on or anything like that,How proud it must be to be a Parma fan.:)

·
Registered
713 Posts
:proud:

You are right! Im very proud of my team! Parma is more than a football club.
There is a spirit above from money and economically thoughts and efforts i can not describe.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Yup! its great being a Parma fan for today, despite our off field problems!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I share this opinion, but what about Gaga and Shero, you wrote stuff like this 3 weeks ago....

Gaga:

This is a ****ING disgrace....I would slap every single ****ING player...

They disgraced the 1 event that rarely happens...we lost on our birthday and wearing our historic colours....

They had a chance to restore some ****ing faith to the fans and let us have a ****ING good christmas....

ASSHOLES

Shero:

You should know that money is more important for those bitches. Frey etc etc is only thinking about money.

Agree...A bunch of assholes.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Djet said:
I share this opinion, but what about Gaga and Shero, you wrote stuff like this 3 weeks ago....
That is; Anger, dissapointment ;)

Marco; Is that pic what's going to say on our shirt now on or did you do it yourself?

It would be cool if we're like Barca without any sponsor :cool: , besides it's not like we're getting something from Parmalat :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Djet:

You should now that we wrote that after the Reggina game. Should we be happy with a loss against Reggina at home?

I want the player to give everything in every game! Just like yesterday.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
We played with the Maglia Crociata...:proud: and we lost at home....I find it very very very very.....****ing disappointing I would have rather have lost 3 matches then lose that 1 match in that historic shirt.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
It most certainly is ridiculous

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Hahaha, you have character because you beat the team you call losers? and on top of that it was on a circus like mistake by the goalkeeoer, Parma did not prove anything, Inter just showed we always had a new innovative way to lose, we have a bag of tricks.

For such a mean group of fans you get so sensitive over nothing.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
Hahaha, you have character because you beat the team you call losers? and on top of that it was on a circus like mistake by the goalkeeoer, Parma did not prove anything, Inter just showed we always had a new innovative way to lose, we have a bag of tricks.

For such a mean group of fans you get so sensitive over nothing.
Nice way to console yourself...:D

And yes Inter remain losers...and always will be...:howler:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I´m not consoling myself, we lost we are underachievers, we have a loudsy owner, but the fact is this wasn´t such a breathtaking, overwhelming performance by parma, Lazio show character last year, you just were lucky to be in the reciving end of another inter collective disaster.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Go and do what your name suggest instead of being a sore loser.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
I´m not consoling myself, we lost we are underachievers, we have a loudsy owner, but the fact is this wasn´t such a breathtaking, overwhelming performance by parma, Lazio show character last year, you just were lucky to be in the reciving end of another inter collective disaster.
Maybe for you Parma performance wasn't overwhelming but for us it was...the club has problems and the players showed that they are above those problems faced by the club. Both sides had their chances...Inter more so...

Overall Inter played very well and I didn't see a poor Inter at all so you can't call it a collective disaster...you can only put it done to not being able to convert chances which Inter had plenty of.

Parma took their chance...and got it...we had a terrible first 30 minutes but on the 33rd minute you could see the players had changed their attitude and got the balls to take Inter on...

The rest of the match was physical and both side were at it...Parma more so in the second half...Martins had that chance on goal...frey great keeper got an arm to it somehow....Emre's free-kick, Frey was up to it...Frey probably deserved man of the match...3 or 4 excellent saves that kept us in it...Frey definetly made the difference...along with Ferrari and Barone.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
my dad today talking about Parma with my grandfather said that the players play so good because they want the Milan or Juve,or that all "bigs"see them and at the end of the season they want all go in one "big teams"

.... how bad thought :mad:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
La Maddona has a good point also, problably some of those guys were trying to impress Moratti as well. most of this love for our club crap doesnt exist anymore is a way teams have to market themselves to fans, everyday i see on inter.it lots of words about how great inter is, and the honor that is to play for us, its all a nice public relation act.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Re: Re: What Character!

Arianna said:
my dad today talking about Parma with my grandfather said that the players play so good because they want the Milan or Juve,or that all "bigs"see them and at the end of the season they want all go in one "big teams"

.... how bad thought :mad:
Well, that is not such a wild guess unfortunately. But as long as we win I don't care for what reasons the players have. They can't all join a big team and with a new owner maybe we can keep most of them even... Then after a while maybe they will grow attached to the club... :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What Character!

VERDI said:
Well, that is not such a wild guess unfortunately. But as long as we win I don't care for what reasons the players have. They can't all join a big team and with a new owner maybe we can keep most of them even... Then after a while maybe they will grow attached to the club... :)
but i don't wanna think that...i like to think that they play good because they want make good thing for the team only!:)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts