Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think will happen from Jan 2nd?

1) Stankovic will sign a 5 year deal with Lazio.
2) The San-Marino group takes control and gifts Lazio with Lucio.
3) Inzaghi goes to the PL and we buy Chevanton for the money earned from that deal.

Or.

Stankovic goes and we get Dalmat.

·
Registered
44 Posts
you forgot another option: none of the above, i dont know what will happen but i would really like if the san marino group buys the team, lucio ?? i dont know, brazilian defenders arent that good,id preferd another player

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I have no clue of what will happen.
But selling Inzaghi and getting Chevantón (and still keeping some money after the deals) would be a great move.

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
I say the Sanmarinesi will buy the team, and Lazio will replenish its roster by raiding players from Aglianese, Sgurgola, and Poggibbonsi...

Cheers,
Romulus

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
fangul said:
I say the Sanmarinesi will buy the team, and Lazio will replenish its roster by raiding players from Aglianese, Sgurgola, and Poggibbonsi...

Cheers,
Romulus
:D

But to be serious, I would say none of the above...and if Lazio does get investment it will be a slow procedure and will take months...guarantees etc will have to be given by banks and anyone else who will be financing the group and how much will they be investing, unless they are like Roman Abramovich and will be investing millions upon million, I don't see it being a fast process at all.

No point in buying a club if you haven't got the financial cloat behind you to run it on a day to day basis. And since they are businessmen it will be a slow process and you will all have to wait for them to sort our the finer details and what they have planned.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We are in a financial situation only allowing us to make swap deals.

I prefer to shut my ears to transfer rumours until something is official.

My only wish for the january mercato: The Sanmarinese

1 - 7 of 7 Posts