Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Well no doubt that it will be a tough match, but i can actually see us getting over them as they are becoming very cocky (just like Depo) and we showed them the door...

It wont be an easy encounter, keeping in mind that there will be no Becks nor Keano...

I HOPE WE DO THE JOB AT OT FIRST, THEN WE'LL TALK ABOUT GERMANY NEXT WEEK....

GOOD LUCK TO UNITED
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
I Think it will be a great match!! and good luck to man u
 
G

·
We're gonna kick your arses you stupid idiots. I've been watching this forum for a while now and you lot seem to think that you're the best team in the world. Your team is full of overrated players who couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo and tonight you're going to get your just deserts. You're destined to finish third in your own league this year and it's all down hill from here. hahahhahahahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
Lucio no.1 said:
We're gonna kick your arses you stupid idiots. I've been watching this forum for a while now and you lot seem to think that you're the best team in the world. Your team is full of overrated players who couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo and tonight you're going to get your just deserts. You're destined to finish third in your own league this year and it's all down hill from here. hahahhahahahahahaha
if you've been watching this forum for a while you should have picked up some basic rules on etiquette. we don't appreciate your sort coming in here and trying to pick a fight. should you have an opinion we will gladly listen to it providing you out it across in the right format. if you can't do this i suggest you think twice before entering this forum again.
 
G

·
Beefy said:
we don't appreciate your sort coming in here and trying to pick a fight.
And just what is that supposed to mean you biggot? Just because I'm German it doesn't mean you can make judgements like without even knowing me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
We're gonna kick your arses you stupid idiots
And he calls us overconfident.:rollani:

If anything Bayer players and managers have been shooting their mouth off lately while the United players have been paying respect to the achievment made by the German team.Fans like you really disgust me whose only motive is to come over to rival forums and provoke us.:yuck::yuck:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
Its nothing to do with your nationality. Its got to do with your foul mouth and the fact that you called everyone here an idiot.

Your post has told us several things:
a: YOU are the idiot
b: YOU are the idiot
c: YOU are the idiot

BTW: Which desert are we going to get? The Sahara??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
Lucio no.1 said:

And just what is that supposed to mean you biggot? Just because I'm German it doesn't mean you can make judgements like without even knowing me.
like, yeah, whatevvvvvvvver. i actually meant people who try to stir things up before even reading the rules. if anyone's stupid it's you neanderthal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
I hope the chemical krauts take the game to us, that way we can hit them on the break with Giggsy, Ole and Ruud.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Cokane said:
Its nothing to do with your nationality. Its got to do with your foul mouth and the fact that you called everyone here an idiot.

Your post has told us several things:
a: YOU are the idiot
b: YOU are the idiot
c: YOU are the idiot

BTW: Which desert are we going to get? The Sahara??
and what the desert did to you ?:rolleyes:
 
G

·
K-2 said:


And he calls us overconfident.:rollani:

If anything Bayer players and managers have been shooting their mouth off lately while the United players have been paying respect to the achievment made by the German team.Fans like you really disgust me whose only motive is to come over to rival forums and provoke us.:yuck::yuck:
How the hell did you get to be forum manager? What's the matter pooftas, can't handle a bit of competition. You lot are so confident of getting a result tonight. A team that lets Liverpool overtake them in the league doesn't deserve to get this far in Europe. You are a mediocre team that rests n its past and in this day and age is nothing more than a bunch of overpayed plebs managed by a tomato-faced Scot. Need i say more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
You lot are so confident of getting a result tonight
Of course we should be confident.We are playing at home in a two-leg tie and the players know that they have to get a very good result tonight.

I think you are confusing optimism with arrogance.;)

You are a mediocre team that rests n its past and in this day and age is nothing more than a bunch of overpayed plebs managed by a tomato-faced Scot.
Biggest bull**** that I have heard for some time now but what can you expect from a 5yr old kid like you....:rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
Russell said:
I'll guess we'll see how "mediocre" we are tonight. :rolleyes:
in the end we were very mediocre. 2-2 was a let off for us. solskjaer should have had a brace, while RVN missed the opportunity to get a european hatrick. slivestre missed out on an easy goal too. butt was inspirational, as was blanc who looked world class tonight. veron looked casual and seemed more concerned on doing the complicated than the simple, frequently giving the ball away. not one of his flicks went to its desired target. scholes' distribution was excellent, but he needed to take some longshots and get on the end of some rebounds. wes brown found it hard to get stuck in, and while there were good individual moments there was a serious lack of communication. scholes and phil both came off injured, but the worst news of the night came when it was revealed that x-rays had revealed a broken metatarsol.

on the positive side, keane returned, the crowd were magnificent, and at the end of the day we didn't lose. we have the ability to go to germany and win. it may be difficult, but after all it's not going to be impossible.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,811 Posts
I'll guess we'll see how "mediocre" we are tonight
this comment really came back to haunt me didnt it:depress:

Oh well who could of predicted such a poor performance for the boys in red? especially against a German side.....

It's been confirmed Gaz broke a bone in his foot? damn..... who wants to make bets that it is not splashed on the front of every tabloid newspaper tommorow morning?:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Lucio no.1 said:

How the hell did you get to be forum manager? What's the matter pooftas, can't handle a bit of competition. You lot are so confident of getting a result tonight. A team that lets Liverpool overtake them in the league doesn't deserve to get this far in Europe. You are a mediocre team that rests n its past and in this day and age is nothing more than a bunch of overpayed plebs managed by a tomato-faced Scot. Need i say more.
I'm a self-proclaimed Man Utd hater but I have to admit that Man Utd is one of the best teams in the world. Even given the poor performance against Leverkusen you can still see there's a lot of quality in this team.

And seriously, when you go to someone else's forum and ridicule their team (or their league, take note some of you Premiership fans who've come to the Serie A forums and ridiculed us) what kind of response can you expect?

Grow up.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top