Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In football, what bugs you the most, what pisses you off in football. come over and post all your anger out on this thread.
Me?
The english media. i hate them to bits, the cocky bastards:groan::mad:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I don't have time to make a list.

But most of all: certain types of football supporters.

·
Registered
15,740 Posts
I concur with numerodix. To elaborate (IMO), the arrogant, extremely biased side of football fans. To an extent we are all biased but it bugs me how so many people take it so far, putting down other teams unnecessarily and criticism which stems from hate or whatever.

Of course there's also the football supporters who's ignorance leads to violence and racism. Passionate support is great but hooliganism etc isnt.

Luck in football is also pretty annoying but something you just have to accept. Even from a neutral standpoint seeing team A completely outplay team B and still lose, those days where you hit the woodwork five times, bad offside decision, penalty not given. But hey that's football.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
when posters who have played too much championship manager and never kicked a ball in their life, let alone been on any team bar their sunday picnic "drink a keg and crawl home" team, start to spread their infinite wisdom in endless theory filled, never tried in real life, posts/threads addimetely forcing their BS onto others and lifting their opinions self ritously into the skies! ;)

People who want to discuss something in lenght but change the subject on you three times by the end of the discussion claiming that they are not arguing what they wrote in their initial post.

Oh and the english media and the Croatian Media.

The English NT for beating us.
The turks for beating us!

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
wariss- youre sig is kinda the annoying part of football to me. You hate England?! Really?! I have a lot of English firends, and I dont love their NT, nor the Premiership, nor Beckham. I mean really, all of England? You hate all of England? You should stick "NT", "Media" or "League" at the end of your sig to make it make some sense. Otherwise you are the racism in football.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
HOW every side on earth tries to be like REAL MADRID! 31 ligas - 9 UCL's
eat your hearts out clownnnnnnnnnnnnnns!

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Focusing only on the footballing aspect of...football, what annoys me irrationally the most is when there is, for example, a too long pass for the striker, he can't reach it, and the goalkeeper instead of picking the ball up and throwing it... stops it with his foot and waits for the opposition's player to run up to him. That's when he slowly picks it up. Ugh, incredibly annoying time wasting tactic.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i hate that a player can be at his new club for about six months then starts to talk about leaving if he is successful/unsettled after about half a season

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Focusing only on the footballing aspect of...football, what annoys me irrationally the most is when there is, for example, a too long pass for the striker, he can't reach it, and the goalkeeper instead of picking the ball up and throwing it... stops it with his foot and waits for the opposition's player to run up to him. That's when he slowly picks it up. Ugh, incredibly annoying time wasting tactic.
Its only annoying if you are losing :D

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
the attitude of the defenders for a corner. the refs should do something.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Players that, whenever they transfer, claim their new club is the one they've been supporting since childhood...

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
That it's becoming a non-contact sport like basketball, especially in Serie A. And when defenders always get the benefit of the boubt in 50/50 challenges.

That some shitty, obscure club can get get a billionaire owner and become one of the "elite" without having to achieve any kind of success.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts