Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about the views from you guys about where you think our main downfalls are.We seem to have kept up the consistency quite well recently but perhaps our failure to put away our chances stands out more than anything.To often this season the spraying of opportunities infront of goal has infuriated me and our inability of putting sides away which has costed us.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Agreed.
And security overall, we play our worst game of the season just one week after playing the best one. The fab 4 :D defence must play more games together and compenetrate.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Have not scored enough goals in away matches

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Set pieces. For us and against us.

Crossing is pretty bad too.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Against Juve and Palermo for example we had excellent chances to really take the 3 points,Against Udinese we dominated the game like crazy yet punished ourselves until we eventually killed the game off.My main concern is the lack of putting sides away when we have them roasted,we have no problem in creating the chances yet why we waste so many opportunities bemuses me.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have seen only match against Udinese so I can not say much what is happening to our scoring ability. IMO the best choice is to let Rui play form the start. He and Kaka wont have any observable rivals in midfield... regarding that we have Crespo and Sheva [and JDT on bench] the scoring ability will soon come back to San Siro side :star:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts