Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah children tell me! (santa beast :D ) what would u want for new year? hoh hoh hooooooooooooooooooooooh (agzim kokuyo mu? :D)

well for myself, i just want "health" for next year. health is the best gift for me from god and i dont want to lose it. if i am healthy and strong than i can have anything i want in any case...

1000000$ = this is big money right? ok now take that "1" from there and now its 000000... any value? no! thats it "1" is your health and without it everything is worthless ;)

happy new year :jester:

hoh hoh hooooohh (sarimsak yedim :D )

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
´santa beast, i want health, i want wealth, i want peace , love and tenderness (musical notes ) :D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inacio said:
´santa beast, i want health, i want wealth, i want peace , love and tenderness (musical notes ) :D
well dont know the others but i can give you love :flirt: :kiss:

:D

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
with that face..hardly:D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I want erm...Bush and Blair assinated :D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EarthquakeEddie said:
I want erm...Bush and Blair assinated :D
consider it done!
:ass:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
i will donate whole £2 to GS to help them with their financial problems.. every penny counts ;) :D

wish them the best with paying off their debts.. :pp :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
£2.00? That could buy you a nice GS T-shirt with that Lion logo on it? Man that thing is ugly :pp :D

Burhan'cim, for new year I would like for you to find a nice kari :) :pp

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jemster said:
£2.00? That could buy you a nice GS T-shirt with that Lion logo on it? Man that thing is ugly :pp :D

Burhan'cim, for new year I would like for you to find a nice kari :) :pp
hahahah now you are talking! yeah i like this wish kari istiyom kariii hahahah :howler:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I wanted a holiday, new clothes, new shoes, new handbags but then things, er, happened around here and then I don't know what I wanted anymore.... :(

·
Administrator
25,465 Posts
i hope all is well with u and ur loved ones safe:)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
BAFLI said:
i will donate whole £2 to GS to help them with their financial problems.. every penny counts ;) :D

wish them the best with paying off their debts.. :pp :rolleyes:
£2 - I think thats the price of a season ticket to Ali Sami Yen ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Related to this forum - A UEFA cup for Fenerbahce
For me - clarity in my life, both personally and professionally
For everyone - Understanding of our differences and the capcity to deal with them in a civil way

Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Beyonce.

·
Registered
59,303 Posts
yenibey said:
For everyone - Understanding of our differences and the capcity to deal with them in a civil way
:thmbup:

AND an England Whitewash in the Ashes under the guidance of the new Beefy Freddie Flinthoff. :fero: It's been some time but it's about time we remind these people who is superior and deal these people another blow just like with rugby union. We have to rmind them that they only rule in sports no one cares about like rugby league which only 3 nations play to a decent standard. You all know what I'm talking about :frustrat: :fero:

AND SPURS TO WIN THE LEAGUE AND BREAK THE :ass: 's record !!! and we're on our way!one up against Everton now :strong:..Dean Marney :happy:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Wally said:
AND an England Whitewash in the Ashes with the new Beefy Freddie Flinthoff. :fero: It's been some time but it's about time we remind these people who is superior and deal these people another blow just like with rugby union. We have to rmind them that they only rule in sports no one cares about like rugby league which only 3 nations play to a decent standard. You all know what I'm talking about :frustrat: :fero:
Er, uhm, no? What on earth are you rambling about? :pp :D

Btw Happy New Year :)

·
Registered
59,303 Posts
selamat tahun baru ! :D :)

should have been 2-0 btw to the mighty Hotspur. Stone cast penalty not awarded. We woz robbed :fero: but we'll settle it just like how we'll put the convicts to the sword in the summer! :fero:

and we have....2-0 RETO ZIEGLER with a world class volley :happy:
Spurs 2 - Everton 0

EDIT: ALMOST 3-0 now..Keano hits the crossbar :scream:

·
*the drum drum*
43,057 Posts
The best thing that could happen to world cricket would be an England victory in the Ashes.. ;)

So let's hope Australia wins it yet again :howler:

·
*the drum drum*
43,057 Posts
Wally, El Kakouri just scored an absolute pearler for Charlton and it's 1-1 approaching half-time :D

Seems like a good day so far for you :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts