·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early odd makers have released the following lines:

Taco won't show at all: 1- 50.

Taco will show, but only to make his weekly prediction: 2-1

Taco will show to comment on Porto's game and the league in general: 1- 25

Taco will show in the Benfica forum for his objective and non-smug review :rolleyes: and forecast of Benfica's hopes: 1-150

Confidential for Taco (to all readers: Do not look below):

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

That is all.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes , we are in "red alert"....AND YES , WE DO SUCK LIKE A HOOVER VACUMM CLEANER!!!!!.....AAAACK! even PC isn't safe:eek::(....HAPPY!!!! But if Benfica doesn't win the title this yr with all of the players movement and whatnot do u think it was a banner yr....AAY-III-YIII-YIII:wallbang:!!!

If u get 2nd place then it would sooth some tension between the success-starved Benfiquistas and the riot-police!?!:mad:

Oh BTW...

My penis won't shriveled nor i would commit suicide cuz of this current crisis!!!!

Well....goodnight Pila , tommorrow i have to wake up very early for a Dr's appiontment with Dr. Kivorkian:nervous: :( :skull:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Originally posted by Pelinio after being translated by Pila's interpretation grid
Yes , we suck!.... In fact, I'll have to go with "really sucky". Even Galo is feeling the heat in Porto :eek: (Benfica, on the other hand, stand a good chance of showing. However, knowing that Benfiquistas consider anything less than a championship a failure, will they keep their criticism with a second place finish?:mad:

Oh BTW...

I may be stupid and incohorent, but at least I have the balls to show my face when Porto lose, unlike that p*ssy ass, yellow bellied who can only muster enough courage when things are going his way!!!!

Well....goodnight Pila , tommorrow i have to wake up very early for a Dr's appiontment with Dr. Kivorkian:nervous: :( :skull:
Good post, Cleek! And a very good question. I can't speak for all Benfiquistas, but I know that I'd consider anything less than a championship a failure, although finishing ahead of Porto, admitedly, would serve as a small consolation.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should I increase the odds?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I think we may have to decrease the odds. I looked around for his last post and couldn't find it. We may have better luck finding his body.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Whats up?

I've been working on 2 jobs since early December hardly had much time for this place.

Remember, who ever laughs last laughts loudest.

We'll see at the end of the season what happens. But considering how Benfica were supposedly favourites to win the league I find it quite funny how they turn their laughter to Porto when their city rivals Sporting are top of the league. When we were winning the Penta I couldn't give a rats arse about Benfica but your obsession to see our downfall is quite frankly pathetic.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hey TACO! 'Sup bro? Who said anything about Benfiquistas relishing Porto's demise?:D

At any rate, good luck with your two jobs.:)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan said:
Whats up?

I've been working on 2 jobs since early December hardly had much time for this place.

Remember, who ever laughs last laughts loudest.

We'll see at the end of the season what happens. But considering how Benfica were supposedly favourites to win the league I find it quite funny how they turn their laughter to Porto when their city rivals Sporting are top of the league. When we were winning the Penta I couldn't give a rats arse about Benfica but your obsession to see our downfall is quite frankly pathetic.
What? No smuggy comments about how Benfica will finish 5th?

Bwahahahahaha:D

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Thanks Fee-Go :)

Just to please Pila here it is.... :rollani: :lala:

'It's obvious that Benfica are going to finish 5th this season'. Is that smug enough? ;)

Maybe I should throw in a bwahahaha :D as well ;)

and maybe a ...

Mourinho...Mourinho....Mourinhoooo la la la la :lala: ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mourinho is all of the suddenly is great, eh?:D

I should have put a buck on the first betting option! Damn!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Mourinho told SLB where to stick it.......

Jose Mourinho has always been good dident he show you first hand by beating your rivals 3-0 and then having the knowledge to resign go coach Leiria a small club make them great contenders with every team than sign now to the best portuguese club FCPorto it also dosent hurt he was taught by the great Bobby Robson;)

Mourinho is a great portuguese coach.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Mourinho told SLB where to stick it.......

Oporto said:
Jose Mourinho has always been good dident he show you first hand by beating your rivals 3-0 and then having the knowledge to resign go coach Leiria a small club make them great contenders with every team than sign now to the best portuguese club FCPorto it also dosent hurt he was taught by the great Bobby Robson;)

Mourinho is a great portuguese coach.
Surpassed only by your own genius.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts