Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Year after year, we are busy selling and buying, all the players involved in are been proved in Serie A or other big league. I really don't know what's the duty of our scouts, find the player that everyman can find ?????

Look at the squad of other club, Milan have Kotuzov, Inter have Adriano, Ventola and Kallon, Juven have even more. Their scouts traveled all over the world and pick the young talents out from low division and small country, it's not only benefit for the squad but also for club's balance. Sometimes, I even doubt Crag. is our only scout !! :devil: :devil:

If we have several competent souts, maybe we won't slump so suddenly, maybe we don't need suffer from being separate:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
scouts?

Why do we need scouts?
We only buy players who are a star already and being broadcast on every single match over and over again, so we don't need them. :rolleyes:

Be glad. At least it saves us a bunch of money since we don't have to pay these scouts.

If you didn't understand this, it is my way of agreeing with you. :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
when you hear that Martin Caretti ended in PSG for free and that Doni is looking for a new club and that his transfer fee will be very low you really have headache !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts