Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are our chances of beating Spain?
I think that while it was good to beat Norway they will probably be easier becasue they dont run as much as Spain and the next game will be our 3rd in a matter of days and our players will be ver tired.
Also Spain now really has a good chance to qualify and there going to want to do it so they can shut up there critics while we will not play using our full potentail becasue we will realx on the field because all we need is a draw.
I think there is a good chance of us losing to Spain but if we come out looking for a win instead of a draw and are physically fit then we have a better chance to win.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Full of optimism

Of course it will be a tough game for us, but I`m quite optimistic. I don`t rate the Spaniards very high these days. If you compare our 180 minutes so far to theirs, then we played all in all the better soccer.

On big point for us, is that their has develloped a starting eleven out of our two games. We discuss if Mihajlovic should come back because we think he is so good. They discuss to through Guardiola out because he is so bad.

We, will win it !

·
International
6,519 Posts
WE MUST WIN !!!

FORZA YUGOSLAVIA !
FORZA SINISA !!!

Yugoslavia - Spain 2:1

Majku da jim španjolsku !

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm a spanish fan but let's be honest: if we play as he have recently, you'll beat us. If you play like you did in the first 65 minutes against Slovenia you'll lose.

But since we really seem weak, I see as more likely the 1st scenario. :( :( Anyway, even if you win, I don't see you eliminating France. Holland though is another matter... I wish you wholeheartily to beat the arrogant Dutch bigtime!!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
a sta mislis??

P izgubicete,kevu vam jebem srpsku,raul ce vas pokorit,ciganiiiiiii
jebo vas vukovarac mihajlovic-heheheheheheheheeee

·
International
6,519 Posts
eusebio: majku da ti zaprcatim gde te je više majku ti lopovsku sjebem usred pizde smrdljive !

Yugoslavia èe pobjediti i Mihajlovic èe da da jedan gol stoposto !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts