Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that i am just suspecting, but...

It is already June and already i didn't hear any transfer rumours for Milan Ostrec. I know that he is still talking and he was in the WC and stuff, but there wasn't 1 rumour, plus he talents in the WC weren't very attractive...so do you think he can head to Europe or is Hapoel willing to give him another chance? :) what do you think?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
One of the rumours that are running right now is that he might stay in Hapoel after all, even though he stated that he won't stay in Israel.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But no one would want him to play in Europe or if they do it will be a pretty low cost with a low division team.

Would he rather improve, make more money and then try again next year or is he willing to try his luck with a worser team?

What if some TOP division team from Slovenia buys him?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yeah i was thinking the same
it was hard enough to find a club before the WC, surely no sane club would like to buy him base on his WC performances, unless they're Slovenian or Israeli teams.

My bet, Osterc stays here or goes back to Slovenia.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give me some good Slovenian Clubs?

What team did Ostrec come from even when he was playing in Slovenia when he was a child?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i guess, he would rather see his fate...

im still guessing that he would see some offers in Israel, before hand! Just to see the price difference!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Watch that fooker take the next El Al out of Japan to Tel Aviv.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts