Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is playing great for Getafe and is scoring a lot. He has a great shot and goes foward very well.

Atletico Madrid has been chasing him for a while.

He will get spanish citizen in not a long time, and there are rumours that he could play for them.

We know sorin is a must for Pkman, but we dont have a sub for him (placente was not even called for Croatia match), and we dont have a player for the left mid (where sorin can also play if we need).

It would have been a good idea to call him for the Croatia game. I dont know if he wil have another opportunity to prove himself.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Argentina should call him up at least once so he doesn't play for Spain. I am sure he would like to play for Argentina even if he says he wants to play for Spain.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PMLF said:
Argentina should call him up at least once so he doesn't play for Spain. I am sure he would like to play for Argentina even if he says he wants to play for Spain.
I agree, if he would get the call he ll acept right away. But the guy knows he has not a chance since he was not call for the next match and time is almost over.

Argentina has sorin (captain and essential to Pkman) and even placente ahead of him, meanwhile Spain has... Del Horno and stop counting. He saw a chance in Spain and hell try to take it.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
i don't follow spanish league as much as others, but is placente playing regularly for celta?
he didn't start in their loss against sevilla.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to spanish newspapers, Pernia has alredy signed with Atletico de Madrid, and he will join them next season.

I read that Pkman said that Pernía still has a chance to be called up, and that there`s still time to prove him with the NT jersey.
It seems that Pernia great performances have finally get Pkman attention.
Good for Mariano.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Peckerman is talking out of his ass again. He knows damn well the 23 players he's going to take to germany this summer. The only reason he does not make his wc list public is that one or two of those players may not make it due to injury. Should that be the case, those called up as replacements would feel as second class citizens, something Jose wishes to avoid.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Peckerman is talking out of his ass again. He knows damn well the 23 players he's going to take to germany this summer. The only reason he does not make his wc list public is that one or two of those players may not make it due to injury. Should that be the case, those called up as replacements would feel as second class citizens, something Jose wishes to avoid.
yeap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts