Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very curios to hear from u guys as Chelsea fans, about your assessment of one of my favorite coaches (Ranieri) during this season and your feelings about the future with him in charge, considering his new shining five year contract.
Personally I have a ton of trust and respect in Claudio Ranieri, he is a brilliant football mind with a keen eye for developing young talent (Mendieta at Valencia, Simeone at Atletico Madrid, just to name a few) that I think will bring at least a UEFA cup, a domestic cup and he'll bring Chelsea back to fighting for the title.
I appreciate him from his days in the "Serie A" and in "La Liga" and I think he has done well for Chelsea this year, on and off the pitch. His English has made dramatic strides in my view quite rapidly at Stamford Bridge.
Anyway wanna hear waht you guys think!!

·
THE
14,378 Posts
We love Claudio :)
Seriously, it was very hard of him to take over the club after Vialli, whom fans adored. A forgeing coach who didn't even speak the language. Somehow he managed to win our hearts. He makes sometimes funny choices perhaps, but he is loyal. His language has improved but it doesn't stop him to make funny comments every now and then. I'm glad we have him.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Im sorry Kat but I cant say that I love him yet. I dont like some of his moves. Like for instance playing extremly left-footed Zenden on right and Gronkjaer, who I like to the right, to left in midfield. Jokanovic is another problem. There are not many of us who like him but I think my hatred to him is greater than to any other person in the world:D . When reading this somebody will probably say "But he has great fightingspirits and helps alot in the defense..." No he doesnt. He cant take the ball from anybody without the tackle resulting in a freekick. :fero:
Lost the subject for a while but I cant understand how he thinks sometimes (Claudio).
But he has improved and the next season will probably decide if he will become a Chelsea-legend or a Chelsea-loser.:tongue:

·
THE
14,378 Posts
Come on, you know what the situation was with our midfield-they were injured all the time and he had to mix the players-Zenden can play both sides, and Lampard, remember, he played in whatever position needed. The same time he trusted Eidur to play and bought Gallas, not bad calls, eh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts