Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was linked at mid-season with a move to Porto or SPorting? I see him as a good replacement for Drulo down the road, the same way I see Sousa as a good replacement for Capucho....also down the road.

:)

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good question. We loaned Carvalho out last season and I wonder if they will ever give him the oppurtunity to crack the first team. Either way I don't think there is a team in Portugal that is as stocked in Central defense as we are....also I think that in Central defense we have enough depth to rival clubs like Barca, AC Milan and such...

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
Yep more and more Portuguese clubs are increasing there squad size, its good too see. Thats one of the reasons why we got so far in the Champions League AND ran Sporting close in the Championship not to mention the Portuguese Cup :)

When you play twice a week - which Sporting will find out what its like next year - you need 2 players for every position - and the introduction of a "B" team was also a great idea - hey - maybe we could buy JVP and shove him in the "B" Team every time he has a tiff with Paulinho :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts