Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been talk of how we could buy one or two of many strikers incluiding jardel rivaldo lopez kezman milosevic crespo montella toldo inzaghi palermo but a player who hasnt been mentioned is batigol.

We have had goal scoring problems and this man is a goal scoring machine im not saying we should but batigol but since it looks as though he could leave fiorentina at the end of the year we should at least consider him.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
GREAT idea, Michel! :)

The latest reports link Bati with Inter, who are looking for a replacement for Ronaldo...

S.S.Lazio, esisti SOLO TU!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 27-04-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
I heard the same Lazia, but not replace Ronaldo, but to compliment him upon his return, instead they are going to get rid of Baggio, Zamorano, Recoba and mid-fielder Jugovic so that they can afford him.

J

·
0 Posts
u know
i really cant imagin lazio looking for jardel and others and forgetting bati..
we really need him

·
Registered
330 Posts
Give me BOBO VIERI back,and screw the rest!!!

BOBO VIERI GOLLLLL!!!
BOBO VIERI GOLLLLL!!!
CE L"ABBIAMO SOLO NOI,
BOBO VIERI GOL!!!!!!!
It was amazing!!!!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

M

·
0 Posts
why bati not signori?

signori beat batistuta in league top goalsocrer for two consecutive years when he played for lazio. why we don't consider him? he won't cost lazio much, but he'd be more productive than boskic+salas+inzaghi. in addition, he is a very reliable penalty taker (which only take 2 steps). so forget about lopez! forget about rivaldo! we only need a signori-type striker, not a playmaker.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I'd love to see Bobo back at Lazio but I think that it is really unlikely :(

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think that inter will get that much money for baggio and jugovic...and why would they want to sell recoba

i thought baggio was out of contract at the end of the year anyway and going to maybe napoli if they are promoted

signiori should have played for us this season and last season....every year i think hes probably ending but every year he proves me wrong....signiori would be good for lazio and the fans

bobo is maybe too expensive

FORZA LAZIO!

J

·
0 Posts
Bati sounds perfect to me. I'm just not sure how expensive would he be. Atleast not so expensive like Vieri or Rivaldo.
I say that we should go for Bati instead of
Jardel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts