Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you telling now ? Ten days ago i was thinking where is that boy, and now after the Bayern, hes back ! And for all you Mori fans : be realistic, Anelka is better !
Now, think: Real have BOMB attack with the Anelka, Mori, Raul, Baljic, Savio...
What about defence ??? What about goalkeeper ? Do we wait for our keeper to grow older :), or buy another one ?
Defence is strong like Albanian industry !
We need just "few" sweepers :)
And one message: BALJIC RULZ ! :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some fans have sayed that Morientes is just piece of crap, CERTAINLY NOT TRUE. If some real fan watch the game yesterday, Morientes was good, but Anelka is better... he gave him a chance and he did that what we expect.

------------------

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Here we go again! Another new guy that comes in and starts giving his EXPERTIESE ;) I really don' understand how one (especially a Real fan) can call Morientes crap. hat he has done for us gives him a place in our hall of fame(well maybe not yet, but close ;). Everyone of us knows what he is really capable of on the field - especially the finally to lat years season, when he scored something like 17 goals in 19 games! Ingenious. The poor guy is only a bit of form now, and that's not enough to insult him! :( Also about Anelka - he scored, but the rest of his game was average to say the least. So let's keep calm for the moment ok?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, that was not my point. I just compare Morientes and Anelka. Morientes is real KILLER but i think the Anelka is MASS SERIAL KILLER :) - when he is in real good form (like when he played some time for Arsenal).

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
They're both great but Real should keep them all!As said by Exer, Real need only to reenforce their defence and they would be unstoppable!
Anelka played a good game but he is far from his Arsenal form!Believe when that kid gets to his true value, even Raul would have to fight for his spot! :)...
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
aNELKA IS NOT WORTH HALF THE ONEY REAL PAID HIM.
hE DIDNT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT THE GOAL IN BAYERN GAME EITHER IF U WATCHED THE GAME!!

I AM JUST SAYING DONT HOPE TOO MUCH FROM HIM :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who is telling the Mori is crap ? Iv just been saying that Anelka is better (thats my opinion), and if thats forbiden to say (or even think) you can tell me !

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't believe what some of you are saying. Both Morientes and Anelka are world class forwards. I agree that Anelka is dodgy, he's more trouble than he's worth but he is still world class.
How anyone can say Morientes is crap just bewilders me. He's scored 17 goals in total this year - not too bad is it? To add to that, he has scored a lot of goals for the couple of years he has been at Real. He is also without a doubt world class. Look at his international appearances...12 apps 9 goals...POINT PROVED!!

------------------
Soccer predictions, win $500... http://www.europeanfooty.com

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Exer - I think the problem have (not necessarily me) is that Mori is a MADRID player yet Anelka is his own player. Who is the most talented?? Tough question and I wouldn't like to answer it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
To Exer

In my opinion Morientes is one of the greatest talents in Spanish football. True in the last couple of games he has not showed good form but what have Anelka achieved in Real Madrid. Anelka have played two good games for Real Madrid against Barcelona and Bayern Munich in comparision Morientes have played several good games for Real Madrid. So I think it's unfair, with the above mentioned in mind, to say that Anelka is a better player than Morientes.

The Problem with Morientes this year have been his many injuries and that have effected his game. I have to remind you that Morientes played with a stubbed toe against Bayern Munich and showed af fair performance. So saying that Morientes is crap!!! I'm really disapointed. Morientes is a great asset for Madrid and he will hopefully continue with that in the forth coming years.

I'm not saying that Anelka is crap I think there's prospects in that boy but he have to show stability.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Welcome :), I will like everyone named Fernando Morientes.

Exer, I felt be called. OK, I admit I used to say we will never get back what we paid for Anelka. And I happen to be a hooked Mori fan. So...BUT we are just the same, talked with bias!
I always wonder, are there any Anelka fan on the earth? Seems none before, but now I get the answer. No one asked you that here, why you think Anelka is better? To give us some evidences, to use some facts to prove your idea, plz. You seem sensible, at least until now, so don't reply me: JUST BECAUSE!
OK, goals are the exactly proof for strikers. So we compared them this way:
>This year: Mori-->12 goals in La Liga; total 18 goals in all matches.
Anelka-->2 goals in La Liga; 5 goals in all matches

Unfair?because Nic spent most of time on bench...

>Last season: Mori--> staying almost half season on bench :(, finally have 19 goals in La Liga, and an unforgetable record: he scored 9 goals on 7 matches!!! :)
Anelka-->new star in Arsenal, scored 21 goals in EPL (hope I didn't get wrong), but almost played every games for Arsenal, and with all those great teammates help, still complained a lot...

Now we can see the truth, as a finisher, Mori is a lethal one! Anelka is close (or maybe tie) to him if he is in good form. In personality, I think I needn't explain it to you...yep, it is one of the factors to archieve successes (no the little one as a goal in one match, I mean in the entire sports life).
After that match, I would hold myself back and don't call Anelka CRAP, but he need to do more to prove himself. If you are not a Real fan, you will not know the feeling, when you saw 35 million sitting on the bench, wandering on the pitch, your mind would leave nothing but just get mad about this guy :(...at lease I felt this way...so, come later to cheer for your boy, he didn't deserve it yet.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Real player:

Anelka has only scored one goal in La Liga.
In the EPL I think Anelka scored 18 goals and was tied with Owen and Yorke for the top scoorer.

What I don't understand is that Anelka had a good game against Barce and Munich. I disagree and feel the fact he scored does not constitute a good game. If you said he did well in the Espanyol game that would be better.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
As always pool is the smartest. And I say this positively. The truth about Anelka is he's scored one or two, but the only game he was GOOD was against Espanyol. The others he was average or worse, only he got a goal (mostly lucky). That's Nicola$ at Madrid so far. Morientes on the other hand has ahd an absolutely outstanding careera and comparing them at Real is very strange. At Arse he was great, but Premiership isn't Primera :)

Also it was Hasselbaink who was top scorer in the Premiership last year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts