Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost the most important three games in three competations in eight days !!!
We are almost out of all of them.
What a sheet defenders ? nine goals in three games ! what the attackers ? Rivaldo ? Kluivert ? Litmanen? oh my god..
What are you going to say guys ?

[This message has been edited by Amor (edited 12-04-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Barcelona's aspirations of winning a unique treble have taken a HUGE dent.
Chelsea's got to be beaten by at least 2-0, Atletico has got to be defeated by at least 4-0(am I right?), and to stay in touch with Derpotivo in the league, the whole 3 points have got to be taken from each match.
Barca usually have a slumping period during November/December, why are they having it now when there is so much silverware up for grabs??
About the 3-0 loss to Atletico, that sort defending by Barcelona is going to concede a lot more goals.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But why they're perfoming like that ? there're only a few weeks to go and we were dreaming a whole season to win a treble and in a period of eight days it seems like we lost every thing.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
In 8 days all our dreams are gone!
How? Why?
If we only knew....
I think everyone thought to easy about it. We became almost arrogant....
I hope the players think everything's lost, and that they won't win anything. Then they'll play relaxed, and maybe then we'll play like we should, and WIN....

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's very hard to accept that, it's really hurts, Is the problem VG system or the players themselves ? I couldn't imagine to see Abelardo or F D Boer and Rivaldo or Kluivert playing as bad as they're playing recently..

D

·
0 Posts
But If Barca destroy the old chelsea in Camp Nou with 2-0 they will meet Valencia in the Semi-finals and that would be a peace of cake because Barca is not done with angstgegner Valencia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts