Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The championship race and the fight against relegation are over - nevertheless the championship finally gets interesting.

Sturm won 4-3 at Tirol in a dramatic match - Tirols penalty was a joke - but some goals were quite nice, especially those scored by Mählich.

GAK impressed once again, beating Kärnten 3-0. Thanks, Athletiker!;)

Rapid finally wins again and the fans cheer Matthäus...:eek:

Austria wins at Bregenz - much to my surprise, 1-4. Nice individual goal by Janocko.:cool:

Milan Oraze headed Salzburgs 1-0 against Ried. For all those who are not so familiar with Austrian football: He's Ried's goalie...:D

These results mean that the reace for the 2nd CL spot and place number 4 (=UEFA Cup) is wide open. Sturm vs. GAK and Austria vs. Kärnten...

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Especially Mählich's second goal was great, imo. He'd be a class striker in contrast to Mario Haas! ;) I didn't understand why Osim substituted Mählich - judging from his reaction Mählich didn't too...

GAK had a very good game, with Kärnten being slaughtered at the Schwarzenegger again...

Cheering Matthäus is probably the most stupid thing I can think of, right now. But I think he's right that he fits to SCR ... almost perfectly ... :D

I liked Rushfeldt's bycicle-kick too. :) Nevertheless I was very surprised that we won the game and feared a terrible result when Bregenz scored after just 10 minutes...
And Bregenz supporters seem to be a bit unrealistic - shouting at the coach because they didn't make it to 4th spot ... they should thank god they avoided relegation again!

Milan Oraze forever! ;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
What a ppor attempt at imitating Tomislav Piplica. :howler:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts