Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruined my f*cking vacation.

A bunch of heartless b*tches with a moron for a coach. Everyone at FPF aught to be killed by public stoning for hiring that f*ck.

That is all.

L

·
0 Posts
shake my hand pila, the f.... words less, i think exactly like you:)
hope your team and mine will show another face for the euro!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Pila,

I hear you.

When you've put your fist through a few walls and waundered enough dark alleys in misery, come on back and expand on your thoughts.

Also, long as your over there, find out how much putting a contract on O would run us! ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm back... and I came this close in bumping into O at the airport ( I left the day they arrived at Lisbon airport. By the time I saw him, he had entered the gate bording the transit filght to Porto.

This close...

Thanks, lili. And ditto.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Welcome home, Pila! :star:

At least your second team is making shock waves all over the world! ;)

It's sweet to prove the naysayers wrong for a change! :D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The US' performance is the only thing keeping me from drowning myself.

USA! USA! USA!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey OLSOCFAN...

You're a good guy and all, but keep that U$$$$$$$$$A propaganda in the U$$$$$$$$$A forum:D

What did you guys beat Mexico or something?

Oh yeah, that's right, you were given our spot. Use it well.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I very much disargee with you Pila, a heartless team? what are you saying. To me the team did a best possible job in the world cup. You have to understand all desicisions are based on the coach of a team.... hell! look at the game against south korea, 9 players! bro 9 players, with 9 the brought that ball up well almost scoring a couple times and 2 post shots. Plus having a pusshole Ref and playing IN korea! does not help a bit, I do argee tho with you about O being the worst coach in the worldcup, i mean not starting Gomes, not pulling out beto after second yellow....and other stupid calls. Well lets hope they do better in euro 2004.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
hey pila welcome back man....sorry about your vacation....i'll be more than happy to stick my foot up Oliveira's a$$....then again the way I look he'd run before i got near him....but i'd love the chance.....

M

·
0 Posts
The team was heartless. we lacked anyteam spirit and you can tell that by the way we all blame the ref. Too many of our players are too wottired about money then playing for their country!

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Figo Rules said:
Hey OLSOCFAN...

You're a good guy and all, but keep that U$$$$$$$$$A propaganda in the U$$$$$$$$$A forum:D

What did you guys beat Mexico or something?

Oh yeah, that's right, you were given our spot. Use it well.
Typical Cannuck :tongue:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pila is fu*cken right! Everything he said is true. The players only tried at the end when it was too late. All they wanted was money except probably Sergio Conceicao and Fernando Couto. They have heart. Our coach is a bastard, Joao Pinto is a bastard and the FPF all all bastards. Soccer is really all we got and they even took that away. They should be ashamed and we should start all over while keeping only Sergio Conceicao and a few others. Defintalety get rid of that damn coach, all the crybabies and anyone who wants to keep Oliveria. Is name will go down in infamy. By the way welcome back pila. I feel your pain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts