Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confident I will win all three top leagues...Milan, Real/Val, Arsenal.

I am getting a bit worried about the champions league. I only have one team left. This is going to be a big disaster. What if Depor knocks me out tonight.

Go Milan. You can do it! For us loyal fans

·
Registered
45,522 Posts
Monaco is a very good choice for a glory-hunter looking for a French club but maybe you should wait for the final score of Lyon-Porto before choosing the French club your heart belongs to. :pp

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
spare all the troubles, just indicate in Teams : CL winner

·
Registered
497 Posts
4 : 0 ... I never felt so happy...
Real, Juve, Milan, Leverkusen, Inter, all out of the CL finals ( i said Lever & Inter cause of previous few years )
Arsenal knocked too... I would just like to see the faces of all that fans who were soooo surreee of winning the CL...
Or better in Real/Arse's case Treble... bwuahahahhaha...
Cry babyes...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Telcontar said:
Real, Juve, Milan, Leverkusen, Inter, all out of the CL finals ( i said Lever & Inter cause of previous few years )
Arsenal knocked too... I would just like to see the faces of all that fans who were soooo surreee of winning the CL...
Cry babyes...
Yeah, I hear you. But you forgot to mention the best part - wildly overrated ManUtd got their asses kicked out of the CL much earlier on. Hilarious wasn't it.... hold on... oops... :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Telcontar said:
Cry babyes...
if others missery is all u have to cheer about in your life than i feel sorry for your :ass:

and i tought manure was pretty good at bringing joy to thier fans

·
Registered
497 Posts
fettish said:
Yeah, I hear you. But you forgot to mention the best part - wildly overrated ManUtd got their asses kicked out of the CL much earlier on. Hilarious wasn't it.... hold on... oops... :rolleyes: :cool:
No, you dont get it... i dont hate the teams ( Real dosnt count, i hate them, ne reason though, i just dont like them.. )
Im happy cause all those idiotic fans that bother me ( were the greatest team in the world ( there is no greatest team in the world )) can now go to hell, and stop bothering me with their nonesense....get it....
I would mind if Arsenal win the CL, as i allways support english clubs ( if Manu are out... and our result this season was bad, but we had our problems, our mistakes.... ))

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm happy for the "smaller" teams and especially their fans - their real fans, that is. They must have a great time these days, and trust me I know how it feels, when a David wins against Goliath. :)

It's also great news for footballing Europe as well, as I see it. I know many think; a final without any of the big ones isn't proper and stuff like that. Looking at it, it's very healthy for our world of football that minor teams do this well and in such an important turnament.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts