Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna say this first of all. If there´s one thing I´ve noticed in these big games recently it is at the end of the day, that clown Toldo is f-ing us. His positioning is worthless, he acts like if the size of the net is the same size as a monkeys butthole. These long shots from outside, he stands 15 kilometers off the line. Just ask Kaka, Seedorf, Totti. It´s a shame to call Toldo a goalkeeper when Buffon is on the same field.

And the defence at the second goal must have been one of the crappiest through all times. It was so bad that Inter almost deserve a relegation for that only.

That Mancini, aka Jamie Kennedy, definitely appears to show himself as an amateur clown. Great choise of players..not.

And why wasn´t Toldo red carded? Stupid decision from the ref.

Juve totally deserved the victory. Their players run twice as much as Inters players. I´m talking about lazy son of a bitches as Recoba. He had been on the field for 10 minutes, but refused to run. When a team mate wanted someone to pass to, Recoba didn´t run 2 metres into the open surface to receive a pass. Send him to Sampdoria or whatever, lazy crap.

Every attacker in the world knows how to dummie Cordoba. That Colombian would even be dribbled by Massimo Moratti.

I wish the Interplayers could not be so stupid. Like Adriano, how stupid he is at times. Taking shots at stupid angles. Shooting when not to and passing when not to and the opposite. And Cambiasso isn´t especially bright headed either :rollani:

Edit:
I forgot to say what an incredible one-touch offensive play Mancini spoiled us with. I couldn´t see any resemblance from Cupers boring football...NOT.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I´m talking about lazy son of a bitches as Recoba. He had been on the field for 10 minutes, but refused to run. When a team mate wanted someone to pass to, Recoba didn´t run 2 metres into the open surface to receive a pass. Send him to Sampdoria or whatever, lazy crap.
Sorry Recoba is not that mold of player

I have a few downloaded games of Baggio and he did the same thing, So lazy and didn't run much. Capello didn't like it

But you can not deny the talent.

Bobati man you need to calm down, I swear you only critcise and I rarely see you praise

How can you have a go at Adriano, Mate maybe one day you will realise there is no such thing as a perfect player, They all have their faults.

·
Registered
60,438 Posts
I guess bobati missed the deflection on the first goal...

Agree with you about the level of our defending, the second goal was school boys stuff. Where was Ze Maria ? Having a tan maybe ? :rolleyes:

Juve have the better coach and more confidence (as a result of superior results), so It was expected for them to dominate us at some stage. Just give Mancini time, the way Inter fought back from two nil down with 10 minutes to go against arguably the world's best backline is something to admire not criticize. :)

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
A typical bobati post:

Inter sucks moan, moan, moan moan, moan, moan our defence is rubbish, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, Mancini out, grumble, grumble, grumble, grumble, Toldo sucks, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nerazzurri4life said:
I guess bobati missed the deflection on the first goal...

Agree with you about the level of our defending, the second goal was school boys stuff. Where was Ze Maria ? Having a tan maybe ? :rolleyes:

Juve have the better coach and more confidence (as a result of superior results), so It was expected for them to dominate us at some stage. Just give Mancini time, the way Inter fought back from two nil down with 10 minutes to go against arguably the world's best backline is something to admire not criticize. :)
I saw the deflection, but if Toldo would have stayed on the line he´d save it. I´m sure Buffon would have done so, cause Buffon is a real keeper.

Juventus having the best backline is bullshit. Whenever they´re under pressure they choke. OMG that Cannavaro he comes wrong to the situations as much as ever. And Thuram was even dummied by Davids?? :stress:

"We were two goals behind without giving away hardly anything."
-Roberto Mancini
:dielaugh:
Let´s stay up for the entertainment brought by inter.it where Interplayers will try to break a new world record in bullshit talking tonight.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Damn, I'm a little late but I hear my cue

Toldo is one hell of a player, but I don't know what he's doing this season

Is it maybe a girl that is distracting him?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
bobati said:
"We were two goals behind without giving away hardly anything."
-Roberto Mancini
:dielaugh:
Let´s stay up for the entertainment brought by inter.it where Interplayers will try to break a new world record in bullshit talking tonight.
MANCINI: "A GREAT REACTION"
Sunday, 28 November 2004 23:12:54
MILAN - Roberto Mancini spoke to Sky after Sunday's 2-2 draw with Juventus at the Giuseppe Meazza. He said: "A draw is fine when you look at how the match was going. We were two goals behind without giving away hardly anything. Both teams were frightened of each other in this game.

"It was a balanced first half, with few shots on goal from either side. It was unfair to be two goals behind without giving hardly anything away. But the boys were did fantastically to draw the match and I thank them for this.

"When Juventus were leading 2-0 we gave everything. After Vieri's goal we believed a bit more and the equaliser came. I don't think we've been very lucky lately, but the team gave a great reaction."

On Adriano's performance, Mancini said: "He had his chances today. He has to get his match tempo back because he hadn't played a whole match for two weeks. But he scored. Perhaps he spends a bit too much energy when he's not in scoring positions and he has to improve this. And Thuram's foul on him in the second half was a penalty."

The Inter coach concluded: "It's important to win something by the end of May. I'm sure we will be protagonists come the end of the season."

BObati, did you read that before your post?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
That's typical Zanetti....typical captain who has that kind of attitude gives expectations in the locker room that end up in a draw

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pulsar36 said:
That's typical Zanetti....typical captain who has that kind of attitude gives expectations in the locker room that end up in a draw
Hehe, :howler: that´s true. Give the captains armband to Kily Gonzalez FFS. He´s maybe the only Interplayer who don´t talk bull. They are not easy to find, but there´s one. and where the ---- is he?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I swear man.. If I was Massimo Moratti, I'd force bobati to play 10 mins of a professional match and see what he can come up with, since all our players are simply rubbish as he says. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Bobati, do you mind if I talk straight? Your posts are full of sh*t. Sorry, but I have to say that. The deflected goal was pure luck that only Juventus has. Toldo had no chance of saving it. Zalayeta did not even know that he had deflected Nedved's shot past Toldo.

The second goal, Toldo was left on his own as our defence and Cambiasso had all pushed up and Juventus played into the space Cambiasso was meant to be occupying. What did you expect Toldo to do? And Bobati, just to let you know, Zalayeta was looking for a penalty and ran into Toldo to get it. Your posts are full shit. All you do is criticise and single out certain Inter players for abuse and criticism. As far as I'm concerned, your posts are not worth reading and should be ignored until you are willing to make a more constructive cointribution.

Sometimes I wonder if some people on here even watch the matches...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Take it easy man :)

Seriously, Toldo wasn't tested at all and it would be completely unfair to blame him for the first goal, the deflection was harsh.

The second goal was scandalous. Cordoba should have done better to stop Zlatan and Ze Maria and Miha were out shopping.

As for Recoba, we would have definitely lost the match if it wasn't for him, so attacking him wouldnt make sense, even if he seemed lazy at one point.

As for Cordoba, dont forget that he was up against one of the most talneted and gifted forwards in the world. Cordoba wasn't bad actually as he managed to contain Zlatan until the second goal.

As for Zanetti, he's a football player, not a spokesperson, so would you guys please measure his performance on the pitch and not on the mic? I swear you Zanetti haters would come up with anything to put the man down.. But blaming his mic skills is too much :eek: This is not American Pro Wrestling for God's sake! If you want good mic skills then go watch WWE! :stress:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Inter01 said:
Bobati's full of sh*t. Sorry, but I have to say that. The deflected goal was pure luck. Toldo had no chance of saving it. Zalayeta did not even know that he had deflected Nedved's shot.

The second goal, Toldo was left on his own as our defence and Cambiasso had all pushed up and Juventus played into the space Cambiasso was meant to be occupying. What did you expect Toldo to do? And Bobati, just to let you know, Zalayeta was looking for a penalty and ran into Toldo to get it. Your posts are full shit. All you do is criticise and single out certain Inter players for abuse and criticism. As far as I'm concerned, your posts are not worth reading and should be ignored until you are willing to make a more constructive cointribution.

Sometimes I wonder if some peoiple on here even watch the matches...
Maybe we should ignore your and others posts instead? If somone who didn´t know the league standings would read this forum he´d think Inter has won 13 games out of 13 and scored 30 goals and let in 2 goals only.

OMG look at the table!! Inter have let in most goals in the whole f-ing league! Not even one single crappy little shit team has let in 22 goals. Inter is now singely the team who has let in most goals. Let´s thank Cordoba, Materazzi, Miha, Zanetti, Toldo and the rest for that!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Razman said:
As for Recoba, we would have definitely lost the match if it wasn't for him, so attacking him wouldnt make sense, even if he seemed lazy at one point.
I see your point, but in the long run, that doesn´t matter. Sometimes he´s decisive and sometimes not, but as long as he can´t make a 2 metre run to help a team mate out he can score 15 goals in one game for all I care cause he´s not helping in the long run. It´s basic stuff.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Well, maybe, rather than criticising individual players, you should make a point of commenting on Inter's defensive unit as a whole instead of subjecting us to bullshit individual attacks on our players. When a team concedes goals, a single player should not be blamed. 11 men play on the field for a team. Defence starts with attackers coming back and midfield dropping. You can not just criticise players at random. First it was Cordoba and Materazzi and now you're having a go at Toldo. If you had watched the match you would not have made such criticism's. Either you did not watch it or you you are blind. With regards to Recoba, name a time when under Mancini he has played in consecutive matches. The answer to that question will possibly put you on alert as to why he is so inconsitent, but if you can not work it out, it is because he hardly ever plays.

And if worst comes to worst and you do not like the players at the club, f*ck off and find another team to support.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I´ve not been criticizing only Cordoba, Mihajlovic etc. Toldo has got his fair share also before, just as Mancini for his stupid tactis and now Recoba for not helping in defence by showing himself in the open space.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
bobati said:
Let´s thank Cordoba, Materazzi, Miha, Zanetti, Toldo and the rest for that!

That's precisely the problem. Mancini doesn't have a settled defense. He should pick four guys and let them work together game after game. Defenses need to function as a unit. You also have to have the keeper, the two central defenders and the defensive midfielder working seamlessly together.

Mancini needs to stop tinkering. See where that habit got Ranieri.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts