Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was one of the best Cup Finals I have ever had the pleasure of watching. They were talking about a good advert for Scotland then that was it.
Man Of The Match, definately Barry Ferguson, once again he has shown how good a player he is and we should offer him what he wants to keep him here.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have to agree that was a great cup final with a very dramatic finish. Both teams played well but rangers seemed to want it more and where the better side. Celtic obviously suffered early on through the loss of lambert but too many of their important players didn't perform as well as they can (larsson and agathe particularly). Barry fergusson was great notably in the last 35 minutes but i think the best player on the pitch was probably Mccann, he completly outplayed agathe in attack and defence and put in many many good crosses. For celtic i was impressed by balde (when he wasn't kicking others around the park) and hartson both seemed to have the most fight out of their team.

Dallas had a great game too. All in all i'm glad I tuned in.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Mcann was a thorn in Celtics side throught the game, it is of course good for Scotland that Mcann and Ferguson played so well I just hope they can perform like that in our Euro Quilifiers.
Hartson was probably Cetics best player and yes he did look like he wanted it more than most of his team mates. Larsson was really just taken out of the game by Moore.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
It sounded very entertaining on the radio & I am looking forward to highlights which are just coming on. Well done Rangers, Lovenkrands has done it again:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts