Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why argue about salas being or not being. i´ve read storys about salas being sold to chelsea, arsenal blabla, he´s not good enough, waste chances, sell him and so on.

i don´t get it? the man has impeccable scoring statistics. he´s obviously one of the sharpest scorers around. he´s scored against almost every opposition around. is there anybody who can say that he is not up to the job? i doubt it. the man has delivered the goods against the utmost hardest defence there is. do we think that he has lost it? and therefore should sell him or what is it?

i don´t question his abilities. they are for me beyond doubts. besides that, he´s extremely loyal to lazio. just think of the times he has chosen lazio before his national team. or the way he has adapted to different striking partners. no arguement, no primadonna, just a cool, loyal acceptance of facts regardless of his own opinions.

he´s down in a slump now. but so what. there ain´t a player around who can perform at top level during an entire season. there has to be slumps and there´s one now. he´s gonna recover and find his form again. it´s part of the game. even though it suxs when it happens.

marco

it ain´t over til the fat lady sings (and btw she sings extremely good, just bought a new guitarr, levin classic from 1970)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Marco
finally a Lazio fan with loyalty to players who also have shown great loyalty.....all the others who know want his head will later focus on someone else...their fairweather fans....

well done Marco

Mr. Pipa

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Agree on the attitude. Although Lazio was not really born with Salas and it certainly won't end after his leave, whenever and for whatever reason this will happen.

Agree also with the statement in the other thread that they guy possibly just needs a real rest (meaning physics AND stress) after two years without a holiday.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a bad feeling about Salas beeing sold propably because I know he has a high potential. He just needs a goal even if it is a weak shot that gets deflected on 3 defenders and touches the posts and referee before it goes in. Maybe then we will see the real Marcello.
I fear that if Salas leaves for Arsenal, Juventus,Barca or whatever he will be a huge success there and we all will end up crying.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm, got that feeling to. he get´s sold to chelsea or some other pl-team and starts scoring hattricks in every game. and we who sat there with the goose that lays golden egg will be feeling pretty rubbish about ourselves. and the kind of afterarguements will come that may make the "vieri debate" seem like a mild summerbreeze.

marco

although it ain´t over....

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Marco, maybe you combine Salas with your trademark saying and let the fat lady sing some Mozart tunes to him. Allegedly the Mozart stuff pampers nerves like wonder and generates incredible strengh and energy from within. Or so say the esoterists... :)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alexx :)hope to cheer salas up. there´s a song for everyone. "hush little baby don´t you cry lazio´s gonna sing you a lullaby"?

marco

it definetly ain´t over til the fat lady sings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts