Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joins in the summer. We're not retaining Serginho and Pancaro either...

Fee is about 8.5 million euros...

Can't wait for 2005/2006, Gilardino, Jankulovski...

Galliani not showing any mercy.....

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Seriously. Trabelsi is next then it's game over for you.

With flanks like that not even nandrolone can keep you in our rear view mirror...

Now if only we could decide on the heir to Maldini's throne...

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cassetti is almost wrapped up, but will he join us an be a backup or will we use him as bait for someone else...

...like how Juve got Mutu just entice Roma to release Cassano...

Trabelsi is still a target as far as I know, who will step in for Cafu...I haven't heard anything new about Mesto guess he flew off the radar....

·
1st Tier Poster
50,221 Posts
Good signing, he's a quality left back. Not that we would particularly need him, as Kaladze is not a much worse player than him.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
while I think this is a possible scenario, do you have any link to this news?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
JKris said:
while I think this is a possible scenario, do you have any link to this news?
What Paratroopa referes to is in todays issue of TuttoSport.... there's a link on the front page of calciomercato.com .

Doesn't mean it won't happen as the rumours have been strong recently, but I wouldn't start celebrating quite yet :).

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I hope this is true.

Also I would like us to sign Lazzari of Atalanta. He seems to be having the habit of scoring against the Gobbi. He can be something like Serginho for us against inter.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
This rumour has been very consistant in the last month or so. Today on TV thay said it is almost certain ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I believe it's either done or very close,Mesto is a player that we've been chasing for a while if we get him he'll most likely go on loan or something like that.Casetti I don't know if he is signed whether or not we will use him maybe another one to be used in a deal.As for solari i doubt we will get both him and Janku.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Finally...
cant wait to see him and Gila, I just would like 1 other player to join Milan, Barzagli from Palermo :hopefull:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Jankulovski To Milan At Season's End
1/14/2005 1:25:00 PM
Goal.com’s Italian site is reporting that Udinese star Marek Jankulovski is details away from signing with AC Milan.
Even if the deal gets completed during the January transfer window, Jankulovski will remain with Udinese until the end of the current season.

Milan are expected to dish out 8 million euros in exchange for the 27 year old player’s services.

Jankulovski is also a target of Italy’s two other Northern giants, Inter and Juventus.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Finally...
cant wait to see him and Gila, I just would like 1 other player to join Milan, Barzagli from Palermo :hopefull:

Me too, but I doubt Zamparini is willing to sell. Palermo look like a young AND solid defense.
But honestly we don't need a new defender NOW.
Out - In
Pancaro - Juankulovski
Crespo(?) - Gilardino
Serginho - ?
Rui Costa(?) - ?
Ambrosini(?) - ?

·
Registered
869 Posts
The thing is that Milan and Juve are sharing the market:

Gila and Jankulovski , both Juve targets, to Milan. Ibrahimovic and Bonera to Juve. We try to avoid auctions that only benefit the sellers and higher the prices.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Bayman said:
Me too, but I doubt Zamparini is willing to sell. Palermo look like a young AND solid defense.
But honestly we don't need a new defender NOW.
Out - In
Pancaro - Juankulovski
Crespo(?) - Gilardino
Serginho - ?
Rui Costa(?) - ?
Ambrosini(?) - ?

id keep him as a backup for now, Costacurta will leave, and when also Stam goes he'd be our guy in defense together with NEsta

1 - 20 of 258 Posts