Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, I know its the MLS but hey, its all we've got here....

This was a pure money penalty in the last minute...not suprising as Pozuelo's grandmother is...you guessed it...Croatian....

#wetheNorth

·
Administrator
29,538 Posts
Ante, one more joke about Serena being a male and you will get a year bar to spare me from Barring you every month for the same retarded stuff.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ante, one more joke about Serena being a male and you will get a year bar to spare me from Barring you every month for the same retarded stuff.
Everytime I try to get out they keep pulling me back in...:redangry:

Here we go again :shakehead:...my good old buddy JC tyring to ruin another Ante thread...this time one glorifying an amazing goal by a partial Croatian...

Why do you focus on Williams instead of the amazing penalty kick in the vid?

Admit it, it was a great goal even if you do think the MLS is s.hit. At least we can agree on the shot was amazing?

PS I have endlessly defended Williams in recent posts. Is a great competitor, a winner. Just has a bit of an issue with sportspersonship (notice the pc terminology :angel: ) and the occasional temper tantrum.

#AntestandswithSerena

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:nono:

We don't say "retarded" in North America. Its considered offensive. Perhaps you might want to edit your post in case any admins are lurking around here. Would hate to see them apply the draconian rules against you and get you banned. You are welcome my good friend. :tip:

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't really see why you care about this so much.

I mean it's not like she reads WWE or cares what those unemployable EE immigrants think about her.
hey, I am trying my best to obtain meaningful employment. But I am finding out that my gender studies major with a minor in dance theory is not really marketable. I should have listened to my parents who told me to get a real degree. ffs

·
Administrator
29,538 Posts
I don't really see why you care about this so much.

I mean it's not like she reads WWE or cares what those unemployable EE immigrants think about her.
She cares and lost 2 Grand Slam finals just thinking about it.

Well, Andy, just look how many female members are left. I am not talking about Rosicky or Toni fake accounts. And I am not talking about something you do not perceive, there were complaints, often, about the way things were uncked here. So, why don't you care?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,933 Posts
Well, Andy, just look how many female members are left. I am not talking about Rosicky or Toni fake accounts. And I am not talking about something you do not perceive, there were complaints, often, about the way things were uncked here. So, why don't you care?
Wouldn't female members be more put off by threads about shaving balls and pussy?

·
Super Moderator
13,389 Posts
Women shave too.

And Serena does read the forum. In fact the whole family do.

·
Administrator
29,538 Posts
Wouldn't female members be more put off by threads about shaving balls and pussy?
The pussy thread was pretty much closed, no? While I cannot do anything about shaving, they get put off more often by threads that only talk about sex, rape or turning down every women achivement in something ridiculous because they are women when they show athletic hability. It does not matter much, as we failed to listen to Bonita when she was suggesting we should have some sensibility and do something about this.

And Andy, not sure how many members left, but the proportion is not even, since we have basically Mali, Ana and Humbird and Kat recent return, and even if there number were a small number of female posters, that was not so few. And of course, it is about the entire XT. WWE is not a special place where rules do not apply.

·
Administrator
52,303 Posts
how many active members are left in general?

has any woman ever regularly posted in WWE?
How in Gods name is that a legit excuse for posting more filth?

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Monte wasn't a dude? :eek_ani:

Damn, she swore like a drunken sailor on leave and hated Croatians so much, I thought it was some incel posting from the middle of Belgrade. :D

* I can say incel I assume and it doesn't violate any "rules"?:err:

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Women shave too.

And Serena does read the forum. In fact the whole family do.
Damn, the whole gang is here. :D Who knew they were TFC fans?

Or are they closet Ante fans?:tip: I can't seem to notice that whenever I create a new thread they all descend. ;)

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude, I agree "retarded" is not nice at all. :facepalm: I and most of the posters in this thread are deeply offended by that term. I actually know someone that is mentally challenged and they are the sweetest person in the world. One of God's beautiful creations and one day will have a special place in heaven over the rest of us.

Question is, what are you and the gang going to do about it?

Because, just like death and taxes, the only other thing certain in life is if Ante makes a comment that is not deemed "pc", all hell breaks loose, posts are deleted, bans threatened, and the whole gang comes here.

Cue the crickets. :righton:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.