Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of your fellow Raptor fans out there...am dead tired after staying up to watch that win last night..but it was worth it. Finally the elusive title comes "home". Jurasic (Croatian btw) Park was rocking last night.

The Warrior dynasty is over. Ruptured achilles, torn ACLs, broken hearts, and my man Leonard wins the MVP.

#wetheNorth :proud:

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what happened? you won some Icehoki or Curling cup?
This time unfortunately a Cro lost the final. Bogut lost but he has a ring already from last year so he's good.

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cros own Curling now too?
Yes, a Cro from Northern Manitoba, Josip "Big Joe" Simunic won the world championship for Canada.

Literally anything we touch turns to gold. ;)

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did say that either we win or he stay. And I think I'm right on that.
Leonard?

If he goes, at least he won us the title...we can go in rebuild mode it doesn't matter. It was a gamble going for him, but the risk paid off with the title.

How clutch was Freddie V in the 4th quarter? That dagger 3 late was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

When Green had that turnover with 15 seconds to go, I thought for sure we'd lose and watching Curry launch the 3 thought it was over..but alas, he missed.

Props to Lowry too..I never thought Toronto could win a title with him as the PG but he was amazing last night coming off game 5 when he s.hit the bed late missing 2 3's...

·
Gyula
2,504 Posts
Leonard?

If he goes, at least he won us the title...we can go in rebuild mode it doesn't matter. It was a gamble going for him, but the risk paid off with the title.

How clutch was Freddie V in the 4th quarter? That dagger 3 late was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

When Green had that turnover with 15 seconds to go, I thought for sure we'd lose and watching Curry launch the 3 thought it was over..but alas, he missed.

Props to Lowry too..I never thought Toronto could win a title with him as the PG but he was amazing last night coming off game 5 when he s.hit the bed late missing 2 3's...
Bruh FVV hit so many clutch 3s. Every time the game was starting to slip away he nailed a 3 and bam we were back in it.

Yeah that Green turnover had me mentally and emotionally prepping for game 7. But it all worked out.

Masai is a freaking genius. Can he take over for the Leafs as well? :grin2:

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
niggahzzz, please, I understand you go mental after this curling world title, but would you mind celebrate this rather in the Konkakaf aka Peoplekind sub-forums?
Its relevant here because of the Wwe'rs in the Toronto area...plus any others in Canada as well who are Raps fans.

My cousins in Croatia and in Ludwigsburg, are huge Raps fans as well.

Raptors=WWE's bball team.

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol reminds me of when HS talks about his bejsbol stats. don't understand a word in either of this :D
Baseball truly is :rastgele:

·
Registered
54,632 Posts
Its relevant here because of the Wwe'rs in the Toronto area...plus any others in Canada as well who are Raps fans.

My cousins in Croatia and in Ludwigsburg, are huge Rape fans as well.

Raptors=WWE's curl team.
your swabian cousins are rape fans? :eek: didnt know curling is that big in the southwest

I think I remember Serb said he has cousins in the same area too, not sure if Ludwigsburg or Reutlingen but same shit that :D

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bruh FVV hit so many clutch 3s. Every time the game was starting to slip away he nailed a 3 and bam we were back in it.

Yeah that Green turnover had me mentally and emotionally prepping for game 7. But it all worked out.

Masai is a freaking genius. Can he take over for the Leafs as well? :grin2:
If it went to game 7, we would have destroyed them...Thompson ended up tearing his ACL...they'd only have Curry...

How funny is it that since the Leafs won their last Cup in 67, new franchises in the Jays, Raps, TFC have all won titles while the Leafs continue to choke....

Ibaka was pretty good too...and I like Gasol as well...two vet big men who played well.

Leonard though is on another level...a pure machine. Scores, rebounds, assists, steals, plays lock down D....dare I say the the best player in the world. KD is there but with his torn Achiiles he'll never be the same.

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
your swabian cousins are rape fans? :eek: didnt know curling is that big in the southwest

I think I remember Serb said he has cousins in the same area too, not sure if Ludwigsburg or Reutlingen but same shit that :D
I think there are some serbs there too in Ludwigsburg also.

·
Registered
64,003 Posts
Happy Toronto won especially after seeing ESPN, Fox, and co. just blatantly begging for the Warriors to win it.

p.s., anyone else think Lebron did another blood sacrifice to fvck the Warriors over?

·
Registered
19,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy Toronto won especially after seeing ESPN, Fox, and co. just blatantly begging for the Warriors to win it.

p.s., anyone else think Lebron did another blood sacrifice to fvck the Warriors over?
I listen to ESPN on the way in to work...and its all about Warriors non stop...you'd think the Raptors didn't even know how to play basketball...

Even an ex Raptor Jalen Rose was calling for the Warriors to blow us out last night and that jack off Stephen A Smith the same.

Glad to disappoint them all.

The Warriors are done now.

Even if somehow KD and Thompson were to resign, they aren't playing next year, and there is no gaurantee they will be where they were after suffering devastating injuries.

If Leonard goes, the Raps are dead...but its okay, getting the title was worth it.

·
Registered
64,003 Posts
Jalen did pick Toronto in 6 though if I'm not mistaken. Stephen A. is an ESPN mouthpiece and his analysis is garbage - knew Toronto would win it all as soon as he predicted the Warriors.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts