Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
West Ham United have been linked with Fiorentina defender Moreno Torricelli.
Once a target for Juventus, Torricelli almost joined Middlesbrough last year. He is seeking new contract talks with Fiorentina, but all indications are that he will be moving on.

West Ham have reportedly been monitoring Torricelli for several months.

·
Registered
429 Posts
West ham already have former fiorentina defender tomas repka and with torricelli's career coming to an end, maybe a new experience of the premiership will give him a new lease of life. fiorentina's financial problems may also force him out, if a good offer comes along then they will sell.

fiorentina are building from youth next season so torricelli wouldnt seem to fit into the future plans of the club anyway.

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
A Juve fan I know regards Torricelli highly, and I've always thought of him as a capable player too. Not sure who would want to sign him, but several clubs in both Italy and England will be looking for new players to strengthen their squads so his options will be open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Who cares about either Fiorentina or West ham, there both as bad as they come in there respective leagues, and truly are teams i wish gave up and allow others to prove there not in the top flight to make up numbers.
Hopefully Fiorentina stay down!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.