Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First west ham I've seen in a while. Standard side except that we don't have Noble, so Kovac is playing in the middle. A more standard 4-4-2 for us today.

I notice that you're playing Kompany as an attacking midfielder :confused:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're absolutely dominating. Better on every area of the pitch. Di Michelle is having one of those days where everything is working. One of the better forwards in the league when he's playing like this. Our midfield is functioning as usual i.e. well.

However, we've had so many matches like this this season and ended up drawing or losing. Hopefully we can change this

I havn't seen Robinho do anything apart from miss two sitters.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shit, it looks like Behrami's done a ligament or something. That was really awkward looking.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
****ing yes!

FInally we break the dead lock. Collinson with his 3rd goal of the season after good work by Di Michelle and Savio.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
I have watched the game in patches and this West Ham side is nice to watch...Zola seems to be doing good job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arsenal wish they could play effective attacking football like us :proud:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just realised i posted this in the man city forum. oh well.

FT 1-0. We played some great stuff in the 1st half up until Behrami's injury. 2nd half we couldn't keep to that level, but we still eclipsed City imo. Deserved win.

You guys look really really average. Hughes really is wasting the players you have.

·
Fourth Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,512 Posts
that was a very good performance by West Ham, comfortable in posession and on the counter and pretty tight in defense, Zola has done some really good work :thumbsup: And Cole was a Tank, he won almost every challenge

·
Registered
38,223 Posts

FT 1-0. We played some great stuff in the 1st half up until Behrami's injury. 2nd half we couldn't keep to that level, but we still eclipsed City imo. Deserved win.

You guys look really really average. Hughes really is wasting the players you have.
I'm glad people are finally waking up to this. Rob came round the other week after I'd been saying it when he was appointed. We're crap away. No disrespect to West Ham who are having a great season but against average players we should be imposing ourselves more, regardless of being away from home. De Jong, Ireland, Zabaleta and Kompany should dominate their midfield but it just doesn't happen in any games.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
lol Mutu

I'm glad to see Zola being successful at West Ham but my god, what is Hughes doing? I back the idea that the owners shouldn't switch managers too often if something goes wrong but this is ridiculous. Hughes needs to be sacked. He doesn't even seem to have any idea how to bring us to the next level.

Bring back Sven/Mourinho

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just heard Hughes' post match interview. Huge WTF at everything he said. He said it was one of your best away perfomances of the season. Eh? He also said we didn't have any chances in the 2nd half. Eh? Funniest remark was how we sat back after we scored. Erm, well, yeah. Up until then we were showing great ambition and generally looking pretty dangerous.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
**** this, whats wrong with City!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts