Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consdering the 2 games following this, I would say its a vital 3 points to keep West Ham with enough room above the relegation places.

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Totally agree, we must get the full points out of this one, with both Chelsea and Arse away coming up next. The fact that we've lost five straight to the Trotters is not hopeful but our recent home form has been strong, clean sheets in the last four league games at UP.

A good old-fashioned six pointer, considering points could be scarce the next weeks we really need this result.

Probable XI:
Green, Faubert, Tomkins, Upson, Spector, Behrami, Parker, Kovac, Diamanti, Franco, Cole.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Tompkins is having an absolute nightmare against Elmander and Davies.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
cmon!

Amazing strike from Diamanti. He's been typically irratic today but that's why he's in the team.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
2-1 ft

we were shit, couldn't string two passes together and Tompkins needs to be dropped after that first half. Give Da Costa a proper chance now.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Tomkins ahs been a little over-rated, I havent seen enough from him to say he deserves to be a starter. A good youngster for sure, but this is a results business. Unlucky to lose, but that loss could be vital especially if West Ham fail to get a single point out of their next couple games which seems likely. Could be back in the bottom 3 before too long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts