1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Do shut up, wánker.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Thought he played a massive part in Everton's domination of the 2nd half, i've been saying for ages he's simply not starting material for us.

Still some bitter feelings about the contract wrangle from last year but he's versatile and ok back up when he's not having brain spasms. You would have thought he'd be looking to prove a point after the way Ferguson has been picking Rafael and Evans over him.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
no, i wont.

And I bet you were calling for him to fcuk off to Derby or Wolves after Barca home and away last season, wasn't you? Were you calling for him to fcuk off after he put the ball in for Ronaldo to score his header in the CL final?

Right, we drew away at Everton. It's a bit of a struggle there sometimes. Brown had a bad game. End of.

Now, stop being a fcukin cretin and accept that players put in shit performances from time to time. Also accept that we need players like Brown, Park, Fletcher etc... in the squad in order to compete.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Maybe Wes was sucking in training recently too. That's why Evans and Rafa were picked ahead of him. He's a strange player is Wes. Sometimes he's absolutely awesome and others he's absolutely shite.

Hardly a Championship player though, iTev.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought he played a massive part in Everton's domination of the 2nd half, i've been saying for ages he's simply not starting material for us.

Still some bitter feelings about the contract wrangle from last year but he's versatile and ok back up when he's not having brain spasms. You would have thought he'd be looking to prove a point after the way Ferguson has been picking Rafael and Evans over him.

totally agree with you, Vidic15.

What a horrible match by Wesley Brown today. Was the reason we couldnt setup siege against Everton after they equalized.

as for Newton, against Barca we needed Hargreaves to cover for Brown cuz he is the weakest link and Barca knew it. It was like 2 RBs playing.

Unlike last year both neville and rafael is ready. However Neville needs training and Rafael needs experience, but stil they are better than WESLEY ****ING BROWN. :ass:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe Wes was sucking in training recently too. That's why Evans and Rafa were picked ahead of him. He's a strange player is Wes. Sometimes he's absolutely awesome and others he's absolutely shite.

Hardly a Championship player though, iTev.

Rooney, I didnt really mean that he should be playing championship. Its just that I need to vent the anger (but brown is still not good enough for us). 2 points dropped and if lpool win tomorrow... oh dear it might be 19-17
and not 18-18

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
2 points dropped and if lpool win tomorrow... oh dear it might be 19-17
and not 18-18
Get a grip mate. :howler:

Even if they pull of a unlikely win tomorrow they will not be good enough over the stretch of 9 months, don't worry yourself about it.

We're most certainly still in it and as I said after the tough run of fixtures were announced - if we're within 6 pts of Chelsea after Christmas then we'll be in an excellent position to claim our 3rd title in the row.

There were similar drama queen remarks on here last season whenever we dropped points, surely you should know as a United fan to never write them off.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Rooney, I didnt really mean that he should be playing championship. Its just that I need to vent the anger (but brown is still not good enough for us). 2 points dropped and if lpool win tomorrow... oh dear it might be 19-17
and not 18-18
Lmao, seriously how old are you? Calm down ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its just the tought of them lifting the trophy that makes me paranoid like this :D

I hope Chelsea wins tomorrow. It will somehow compensate for the loss of 2 points today.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Its just the tought of them lifting the trophy that makes me paranoid like this :D

I hope Chelsea wins tomorrow. It will somehow compensate for the loss of 2 points today.
Draw is the better result for us at this time of the season.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
as for Newton, against Barca we needed Hargreaves to cover for Brown cuz he is the weakest link and Barca knew it. It was like 2 RBs playing.
Is this guy for real?

What the fcuk are you on about?

Do you mean Hargreaves was brought in to RB in preference to Wes? Because you'd be wrong there.

Or do you mean Barca kept getting in behind Brown or Brown was shit in both games? Because you'd be wrong there too.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts

You hope Chelsea to win tomorrow? Do you realise that they're you main title contenders and not us?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As long as we finnish above lpool and make a decent run in the CL i am satisfied. everything else is a bonus.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
How people quickly forget how immense Brown was for us last season, so he had a few bad moments against Everton away, Ferdinand made worse mistakes yet gets away with it. Brown is still our best Right Back as Neville is finished and Rafael needs to learn his position first before being thrown in against these types of games.

And where was Ronaldo? F*cking disgraceful performance.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
He was very useful for us last season and is a good squad player to have, but even last season, it was clear we needed to buy a world class right back, to match Evra's runs down the left. Dani Alves would have been just too good:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts