Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to calciomanager.it we're considering buying half of Donati from Milan. The reason why this would now appear likely is because Milan just have officially completed the signing of Dalla Bona from Chelsea. Him, together with Ambrosini, Gattuso, Kaladze, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Pirlo and God knows who else makes it almost impossible for Donati to even get a game on Milan's midfield. (4-3-1-2)

I don't know enough about Donati to say whether this would be a good thing or not though. I don't think he's the type we need right now. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well I think Donati would be great to have. He plays deeper then Nakata and Lamouchi does which makes him ideal beside's both of them (if Nakata take's a central spot). He kinda strings the team togheter.
Sucks a bit to only have him co-owned, but if we manage to get an option or something it would be ok.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It seems hardly unlikely with his mate Della Bona arriving also Milan are quite reluctant to let him go as he is a part of Milans future,The only way he could be considered is if Cannavaro comes into the fold.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why is Milan reluctant to let him go?!? He's NEVER EVER going to be a regular for Milan...

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
They are probably reluctant because they know his qualities... Personally I rather see him on the field than Dalla Bona as I was very impressed of how he played in Atalanta.

ALtough an 50% deal is not as bad as it could be, personally I would prefer an lona deal to an serie A team. I don't care which as long as he gets to play.

He has some qualities that not that many Italian midfielders have. Physically strong and very fast, his physically build makes him exellent in the air too. But what he need is playing time right now... something Milan doesn't seem likely to give him. :(

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
According to the papers in Italy Donati will be used in Milans effort to sign Cannavaro...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Dalla Bona isnt official as far as i know

and if we do sign him its just to get leverage in deals like this, where we trade players.

U guys can take Donati but Canna has to go the other way :D

And we will also give u some change ;)

Fact is Donati is gona get to play most likely as albertini si gone, dalla bona is being bought as a negotiation player, seedorf is gonna be used on the right, pirlo as playmake ror on the left.

So the centere has ambro gatusso and donati, the rest our used out wider.

And with a long camping and our level of injuries i think he jsut might get to play.

But for canna he is yours

Lav

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Well lets give him to parma then :D

Donati ios ten times better and hopefully has more skills now then those typical eng mids who like to play like gatusso, who must be a god there.

Lav

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you actually think Ancelotti will play Seedorf on the right and Pirlo on the left? I say that won't happen. Not in a million years.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I think Lav's idea is Seedorf on the right and Pirlo in the middle ... but can't see that hapening either ... just not Carlo's way ... I have to say he was pretty angry that had to give up Coco because of some non-football issues ... with his defensive mind he would have used him on the left to together with Paolo ... then Ambro and Gatusso and then one Rui ... I am so afraid that this is what we will sein the next year ... and not forget players like Dalaboma and Brohi ... He just loves them ... :fero:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Fact is that Ancelotti has used two offensive midfielders in an majority of the matches. Serginho/Rui, Serginho/Pirlo, Jose/Serginho and so on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts