Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to the latest results in these years, and the unclear managing of funds in the club, we’re gathering signatures for a censorship motion to the actual directive of the FC Barcelona, help to save the club send a e-mail to: [email protected]
and lets make the FCBarcelona that we all want.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
so, i will walk with u ,...we send to u e-mails, and then what will happen:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: ...
what is that post:mad:

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
When cules 2002 says "censorshop motion" he/she means "vote of confidence". This is the standard translation of "moción de censura" in English.
I think what we need to know is what this campaign has to do with Diario Sport's campaign for a new Barça. The other problem on this forum is that nobody has translated the Sport manifesto (except for an abominable attempt the other day with a machine translator). I would do it if I had time but at the moment can't even find time to eat and drink.
Cheers

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I guess I could do it too. But since it`s very long it will take me an hour just to write it down here in a topic. So I rest my case and pass the job over to some fast typer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts