Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal drop more points against liverpool lets hope we can get a good run of results over christmas and win this league!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
He is very funny.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Don't no why you're worrying about Arsenal and Chelsea you're not even going to finish above Liverpool.
Actually hilarious is the word!;)

Suffering from some Portuguese sun-stroke?!?(read my signature!);)

Lets not worry about Arsenal or Chelsea because at the end of the day we have to get our job done if we are to win the League.

Silly to cross out arsenal considering they are still 5 points ahead of us and would anybody have bet about this scenario a couple of months back when another seemingly undefeated season looked very much on the cards?!?

A very long season and many more twists and turns to come.Lets just hope that we keep on getting the points and doing our bit of the business.:)

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
nope sorry man u is over their prime..

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
So, you're seriously going to write Arsenal off in November, are you? Uh-huh. We're gone with six months of football left. Makes sense.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
khimik said:
So, you're seriously going to write Arsenal off in November, are you? Uh-huh. We're gone with six months of football left. Makes sense.
No one is writing Arsenal off goon, but the bigger problem now is Chelsea, who has more points than you and are currently leading the Premiership, so of course the one we have to 'deal with' is Chelsea, not Arsenal, it doesn't mean we have written you off, where did you get the idea? :confused:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Arsenal will be there, and if we do not **** up, in the next few weeks, we will challenge too. Chelsea, hopefully go on a shit run, that we did on the beginning and which the Arse are experiencing now, because if they don't we and the Arse are ****ed.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
The confidence of Mourinho is simply mond-boggling and it has rubbed off on his players well.However they have to go on a stuttering run somewhere through the season and its imperative that we take advantage then cause that's how the league will be won or lost.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
True. But Liverpool will not finish above us!!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If this Liverpool team manage to finish above us, then fergie has to consider if he can still manage the team, because we are way better and should finish higher than them.
If we win our matches, till January and are close to Chelski when the champions league starts again, it will be crucial on which players fergie will start in the league, when he rests the 1st team players for Europe. If he gives a chance and plays the Djembas ahead of Fletcher and Jones, then I can see us ****ing up and losing points....hopefully i get proven wrong.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Drito said:
If this Liverpool team manage to finish above us, then fergie has to consider if he can still manage the team, because we are way better and should finish higher than them.
If we win our matches, till January and are close to Chelski when the champions league starts again, it will be crucial on which players fergie will start in the league, when he rests the 1st team players for Europe. If he gives a chance and plays the Djembas ahead of Fletcher and Jones, then I can see us ****ing up and losing points....hopefully i get proven wrong.
True...but that's january and this is November.lets just take one game at a time!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hahhahha...the EPL is a 2 horse race..b/t Arsenal and Chelsea..i' msorry close but no cigar

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Ahhh a 2 horse race, thats why the Arse is only 4 points ahead of us, with their confidence shattered, while we are just getting back on form.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts