Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After winning 0-4 today in Bergamo. :proud:

We're 12 points ahead of Milan as well, so if we lost our remaining 4 games and Milan won their remaining 4, our head to head is better. :D what are the odds anyway.

:jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
44,368 Posts

:proud:

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Juve forum ?

or even Italian at a push...

Anyway who cares about Juve, nothing you ever achieve will ever be noted anymore. Sorry, but thats the truth.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway who cares about Juve, nothing you ever achieve will ever be noted anymore. Sorry, but thats the truth.
Tell that to Milan after their scandal, still everybody is hailing them as the best European club contesting Real Madrid.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that a cl spot secured or just uefa for now?
UCL. Minimum that we can get is 4th now, we can play for 2nd as well as Roma drew yesterday and are without Totti for the remaining 4 games and 6 months.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Tell that to Milan after their scandal, still everybody is hailing them as the best European club contesting Real Madrid.
Are they ?

I dont see many people to be honest.

People have their views and opinions, they wont change.People see Juve, Milan etc as cheats and always will do. So as I say, no matter what you do, itll be looked upon differently.

Nobody can have a go at me for saying that, because you know full well its true.Everyone does.

Would I ever trust a Girlfriend who cheated ? No
Would I ever trust a criminal not to commit the same crime again ? No

So why would I trust a club (and therefore praise them when they do well) despite bene known cheats in the past ?

99% of the world would agree.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Are they ?

I dont see many people to be honest.

People have their views and opinions, they wont change.People see Juve, Milan etc as cheats and always will do. So as I say, no matter what you do, itll be looked upon differently.

Nobody can have a go at me for saying that, because you know full well its true.Everyone does.

Would I ever trust a Girlfriend who cheated ? No
Would I ever trust a criminal not to commit the same crime again ? No

So why would I trust a club (and therefore praise them when they do well) despite bene known cheats in the past ?

99% of the world would agree.
If a club is like a girlfriend to you then I think there might be issues there. :dielaugh:

Last year's scandal is over and it's time to move forward.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually if I knew that there will be clueless English nutjobs posting in this thread I would've actually made it in the Juve forum, sadly, you guys prove a point.

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
In that farce of a court trial, you claim Juventus as cheats?

Learn the facts, before you make mindless statements. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts