Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the number of posts, that is :) the Romanians have also been overtaken...

Now we need 500 quick, and we'll overtake the Nords to become THE MOST POPULAR FORUM IN THE EURO SECTION OF XT !!!

CAN WE DO IT PEOPLE !!!!!!!???

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
We will do it by June 3rd!!! After all, Croatia is playing Mexico and you know we all will have a lot to say...;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or maybe with meaningless posts, like this..

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here's a good one

'phuckin' oath'

:)

·
Registered
461 Posts
ya ya....i know......i forgot to turn off my signature.....don't worry....i love croatia!!!!!!

USTASA!!!!!!!!!HRVATSKA!!!!!!!

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Without those black clad neo-ustasa in the last war friend half the country would've fallen instead of just 33%.

Check in any respectable account of the battles and they'll all say the same thing.

From Vukovar to the battles in Hercegovina along the entire line they held when the ZNG, HVO and even MUP retreated after continuous and ground shattering bombardments from the massed Yugo batteries.....but the HOS held on and kept the line in check and in some exemplary instances defying all odds retook ground in some terrific battles most notably at Mostar but we could not afford to go it alone and Blaz and the rest paid a bloody price for it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
yeah and without Hitler Germany would probably still be a very poor country....:rolleyes:

Anyways, all i know, and CARE about, is that they were fascist bastards, that helped kill jews, gays, gipsies, and i don't see nothing honourable in that........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.