Xtratime Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Another thing about this window

Im so happy all these so called twitter itk's got exposed.

Every single one of these douchebags was spouting all kinds of shit all summer. Saying we were gona go big etc. naming names.

Not one of them was right. They were all wrong. I always told people theyre full of sht. They have no interest to arsenal. This is a business with closed doors. Shit dont leak out like that. FINALLY they got exposed for being the twittwr whores that theh are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Listen i dont like welbeck. Never did. I always made fun of his ass. I hope he pans out and does good for us. I used to say sturridge sucked too til liverpool got him and started him at striker. i hope im proven wrong. Ill live with this transfer.

BUT TWO THINGS

Number 1. We were inches from selling podolski. Wenger wanted to. It was obvious from all the rumors and papers and podolskis instagram basically throwing hints etc.
THAT MEANS. With a healthy giroud we were gonna sell podolski and buy noone. We only bought cause giroud got hurt. Thats fukin pathtic

Number 2, bro we have 6 first team defenders. And dont tell me chambers is our RB. Thats like saying vermalean can play LB. Gibbs is always hurt. Thank god monreal is playing well and seems not injury prone. We gonna ride koscielny and mert to the ground. IT MAKES NO FUKIN SENSE. we are so damn close to having an elite team. We got rod of dead weight everything. And we dont
Do nothing. I mean seriously. Can wenger. Gazidis, The board look at this team and say were gonna win the league. Or the CL? Bro its not fukin possible. I have no fukin earthly idea what they are thinking. They gas us up all fukin summer saying weve got massive money. We got commercial money. Stadium is getting laid off. We can afford the big boys now. Meanwhile motherfukers are still sitting on money from adebayor. They got piles of cash chillin. Everybody improved ten fold. IT MAKES NO ****IN SENSE. WE REPLACED our rb, backup gk and got a 19 year old prospect when we need a proven veteran cb as well. Cause its not fair to get chambers and put him directly as verm replacement. He has done some bonehead tackles he missed at everton and leicester that we got and almost got punished on. The only addition was sanchez. Hes a sik player but be cant do it himself. And a mediocre striker who we only got cause our first choice got hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said Zemi.

This was is pathetic preparation from Arsenal. And yet again I point the finger squarely at the man accountable - Wenger.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
http://www.givemesport.com/682820-arsene-wenger-should-step-aside-regardless-if-arsenal-win-the-title?autoplay=on&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Organic-Social&utm_campaign=Tribute-Pages-laika-III-1sted

So very true

Wenger should win the league this year and the best case scenario is he does so and leaves on a high. Assuming Man City doesn't go on a crazy run of form the rest of the season, and United don't buy a Ronaldo & Messi in January, there is absolutely no reason for us not to win the league. If we don't win it, then God help us and the immovable man at our helm.

I wish I thought Wenger was holding out on a new contract due to him knowing his time is up.... However I feel like he is just waiting on results to see whether he can pinch the club for more money/security. If results don't go his way, then he can stay on the current offer they have offered him.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
We have 10 home games and 9 aways left.

At the Emirates we're yet to face:

Newcastle
Chelsea
Southampton
Leicester
Swansea
WBA
Watford
Crystal Palace
Norwich
Aston Villa

Aisde from Chelsea (who are utterly shite this season), nothing to fear. We must aim for maximum points. (30).

Our away fixtures are much tougher.

Liverpool
Stoke
Bournemouth
Manchester United
Tottenham
Everton
West Ham
Sunderland
Mancheste City (potential title decider on Matchday 37)

If we manage only 4 wins 1 draw and 4 defeats that will bring us to (13 away points)

So these potential 43 points from the second half of the season added to our current 39 will get us to 82 points, which should suffice this season, unless City go on amazing run and collect 47 points from potential 57.

Won't get better chance to win it than now. Come on you cvnts FFS :frustrat:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
The key to win the league is actually very simple.

Win all the matches against smaller teams, both home and away. And try not to lose against the big ones (Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool) or the difficult one (Stoke) in away games. I have reasons to believe that Man City and Man Utd will drop more points and it'd be our loss not to take advantage of it.

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Back to 4th place. Bet wenger is delighted, the cretin.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts