Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have any respect for ****er, he encourages thugish on field behavior.. refuses to watch replays or see incidents, and refuses to reprimand the likes of ashley cole and keown.. the ****

discuss please

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I don't have the respect to the man who talk badly about their rival who still defended his ass against his chairmen despite of huge competition between them.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
that's a shame,because i know he talks very highly of you :)
Zhuge Liang said:
I don't have the respect to the man who talk badly about their rival who still defended his ass against his chairmen despite of huge competition between them.
exactly. well "alex", all the players who have served under wenger love him, all the players who served under alex seem to go away, barthez, stam, beckham, all had "disputes" with ferggie. whats with that?

a few seasons ago alex was sooking like a cry baby at wenger? lol.

you can judge wenger all you want, but you dont know him, you havent even talked to him, so shut your mouth you inconsiderate asinine

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Well ur free to have ur opinion , but i have to say your opinion SUCKS.. So next time keep them to yourself

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Alex Ferguson said:
i dont have any respect for ****er, he encourages thugish on field behavior.. refuses to watch replays or see incidents, and refuses to reprimand the likes of ashley cole and keown.. the ****

discuss please
How much did your grand dad paid you for starting this thread??:D :D :tongue:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Dear Alex Ferguson wannabe,
Everyone's free to have their opinions but if you want to keep that freedom to speach and make your voice heard you first need to learn two things:

1.Swearing is not a good way to express your feelings if you want respect from other persons.
2.If you want to talk shit about Arsenal Im sorry to say this to you, but your at the worst place to do so. Just as much as I hope my fellow Arsenal fans wont go into the the Manchester United forum and talk crap about their team I hope the United fans with such comments like yours will stay the hell out of our forum.

To quote you I believe you sad something in style with:
"i dont have any respect for ****er"
and
"the ****"
These two wonderfull lines was followed by:
"discuss please".

If you really want to start a discussion and dont want to start your own way to Hades you should learn to behave and when you have learned this, why not take a language course?
English, or any other language for that matter, can be used in the most wonderfull ways and can get you to be seen as a respected human being.
This sad, you can also be laughed at if it's used in the wrong way. This art of self-destruction you seem to controll very well. If you dont want to listen to my advices you dont have to but if you do, please come back to the Arsenal forum in the future, as a new person.
If not, please don't come back at all.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Wakky said:
Dear Alex Ferguson wannabe,
Everyone's free to have their opinions but if you want to keep that freedom to speach and make your voice heard you first need to learn two things:

1.Swearing is not a good way to express your feelings if you want respect from other persons.
2.If you want to talk shit about Arsenal Im sorry to say this to you, but your at the worst place to do so. Just as much as I hope my fellow Arsenal fans wont go into the the Manchester United forum and talk crap about their team I hope the United fans with such comments like yours will stay the hell out of our forum.

To quote you I believe you sad something in style with:
"i dont have any respect for ****er"
and
"the ****"
These two wonderfull lines was followed by:
"discuss please".

If you really want to start a discussion and dont want to start your own way to Hades you should learn to behave and when you have learned this, why not take a language course?
English, or any other language for that matter, can be used in the most wonderfull ways and can get you to be seen as a respected human being.
This sad, you can also be laughed at if it's used in the wrong way. This art of self-destruction you seem to controll very well. If you dont want to listen to my advices you dont have to but if you do, please come back to the Arsenal forum in the future, as a new person.
If not, please don't come back at all.
THUMPS UP WAKKY

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Alice has the edge over Wenger in ONE department only.

Shoe Throwing :howler:

Alice 1 -- Shots on players: Numerous | Hits = 1 :howler:

Wenger 0 -- Shots on players: Nil | Hits = 0 :)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
and on the number of trophies won.....but anyway close this stupid thread...whats the point of criticising a great manager,,,,sure wenger has some weak things(when his players make a foul he goes blind) but so does fergie and any other manager

and about the guy who says players hate fergie....wut about keano,cantona,pallister,hughes,giggsy etc who see him as a father figure??...its easy to name only the bad relationships....inamato,volz, wright come to mind

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Drito said:
and on the number of trophies won.....but anyway close this stupid thread...whats the point of criticising a great manager,,,,sure wenger has some weak things(when his players make a foul he goes blind) but so does fergie and any other manager

and about the guy who says players hate fergie....wut about keano,cantona,pallister,hughes,giggsy etc who see him as a father figure??...its easy to name only the bad relationships....inamato,volz, wright come to mind

sure, you hate wenger, we hate ferggie, it descends from hating each others clubs, however which arsenal player has posted this kinda crap in mancs forums. none, just shows the supriority of fans at XT.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
when did i say i hate wenger??? i was defending him and criticising the stupid **** who opened the thread in the arsenal forum

D

·
0 Posts
Drito said:

Inamoto and Volz?? what are you on about?? Wenger made Volz, if he hadn't spotted him he'd be playing in the German 3rd division. He gave Inamoto the oppurtunity to come to England, both of them hold him in the highest regard, as does Wrigthy, who says that although they had their differences, he owes Wenger a lot and has limitless respect for him.

this is a stupid thread. What about Fergie promoting violence. Ince, Keane, Cantona, Hughes and so on, all violent players who saw numerous red and yellow cards. Scholes and Neville have both assaulted players recently as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This alex guy is hilarious :howler: :howler: :howler:

D

·
0 Posts
Drito said:
doc common man,,,,,about red cards, no one matches wengers team
a quick look at the amount of red cards Manure have gotten in Fergie's time in charge suggests otherwise.

Which team is top of the fair play league this season?

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Until today, Wenger is one of coach with the cleanest relationship with his former players I've ever seen. I rarely heard his players said something bad about him. Former Gunners like Oleg Luzhny and Gilles Grimandi always praised him and still consider Arsenal as their best moment in their career. Even Overmars still has his support for Arsenal success in Premiership although he is now player for FC Barcelona.

Richard Wright, Inamoto, Volz and Upson didn't have personal problem with Wenger. The reason of their departure is more about their decision to have more chance to play regularly. We don't force our players to stay if there's really no place for them in the first team. Wenger let them go because he cares about their careers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts