Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a power switch from Manchester to London.

Not to Arsenal though :proud:
And not for long!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yaf said:
There has been a power switch from Manchester to London.

Not to Arsenal though :proud:
And not for long!
he was right of course, the power shift happened two years ago, then Russia becam involved, there was no way Wenger could have foreseen this.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
not only wenger or london or even england for that matter, but i believe the russian connection has kind of hit europe as well.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
who said chelsea will regain the title next year, Arsenal will spend, but for sure manutd will now always be 3rd.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
just a sec... do i remember some people laughing at wenger when he said we could go unbeaten an entire season??

well have faith u scum.... and you will see how nice it is!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
gunner4ever said:
just a sec... do i remember some people laughing at wenger when he said we could go unbeaten an entire season??
He didn't actually say that, all he said was "it's possible". :eek:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
i stand corrected... but yea he was still made fun of! and we all know wht happened a season later!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
khimik said:
He didn't actually say that, all he said was "it's possible". :eek:
What's funny is after the 02-03 season when AW made the above comment Mancs made a T-Shirts with the quote and Wenger face's.

Wenger took the ultimate and best piss in football history by waving that very shirt after the final game vs Leicester last season.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Tunis4life said:
What's funny is after the 02-03 season when AW made the above comment Mancs made a T-Shirts with the quote and Wenger face's.

Wenger took the ultimate and best piss in football history by waving that very shirt after the final game vs Leicester last season.
I bought one of those when I knew we'd do it, didn't wear it until we did though. Definitely one of the best "**** you!" moments in football.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
i remember that....
classy moment!

·
63,337 Posts
yeah i remember that, think of the fans in the North Bank handed it to him didn't they ? :D

priceless !

·
Registered
886 Posts
Anybody know where to find a picture of AW waving that shirt?

Talking of classic T-shirts, Anybody who knows where you can get those "Comical Arsene" t-shirts from last season?

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jacke Sigfridsson said:
Anybody know where to find a picture of AW waving that shirt?

Talking of classic T-shirts, Anybody who knows where you can get those "Comical Arsene" t-shirts from last season?

I want one too. it is no less than historic to get hold of both those. :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
them pictures are like gold dust, they are changing hands for 1000s i have heard. :googly:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
them pictures are like gold dust, they are changing hands for 1000s i have heard. :googly:

Yea. I've heard Manure fans are buying them and burning them, to delete their biggest humilation from the history :frustrat:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
One thing that I love from Arsenal is, in many times we are the ones who get the last laugh. ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
In fairness to arsenal wenger has still done a marvellous job,a squad that is'nt as strong depth wise and injury hit all season.wenger has done well with what he's got and the limited Budget.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts