Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was sayin that Rooney was a cheater and a diver and what did he say about Patrick vieras(whateva) dive...nothin! c'mom Wenger say something bad about your playas too !

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And when a small side outplays your team...u can praise them a bit! Wanker! :boxing:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Ljungberg's was just as bad today...

It's understanable not to criticise your own players though to be fair, although he in particular is very quick to condemn others...The "giving credit to other teams" thing is a decent point though.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Since 1996 he has never once PUBLICALLY said anything negative about our own players, how the hell do you know what he says and doesn't say behind closed doors?

I know for a fact he gave Pires a right bollocking for his dive against Pompey in private. It doesn't need to be aired in public, especially with our notso popular stance amongst the English media.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
He was sayin that Rooney was a cheater and a diver and what did he say about Patrick vieras(whateva) dive...nothin! c'mom Wenger say something bad about your playas too !
no he didnt u little pikey, he only called rvn a cheat.

ljunberg dived yesterday? wht game were u watching? he should of had a clear penalty

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
you guys ...

you dont accept any thing about wenger !!! he is not god !!

accept that !

any man could do a mistake and he Apologias for it ..its human thing !! or he is not human !!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
you dont know what you are saying ,,,,

its so bad if there is some people who imagine that any man can be a GOD !!

thats not true and you know it ,,

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I'm not religious, and he's a man above mortality for what he's turned this club into considering where we were when he took over. You will NEVER find a Gooner who will EVER say a bad about him for some VERY good reasons.

He's god in N5.

·
Registered
96 Posts
bokiko said:
you guys ...

wenger is a child, he does not accept any Criticism , the best thing he does is Criticize ruud, or Man. utd. and when van persie elbowed richardson he said nothing !!!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Messen Capello said:
bokiko said:
you guys ...

wenger is a child, he does not accept any Criticism , the best thing he does is Criticize ruud, or Man. utd. and when van persie elbowed richardson he said nothing !!!
Are you really this dense offline too?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
he what ever ,,,

ok he is a good manager as the team plays ,,, but dont say he is GOD !! ,, if you belive there is a God ,,, so just shut the crap

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
bokiko said:
he what ever ,,,

ok he is a good manager as the team plays ,,, but dont say he is GOD !! ,, if you belive there is a God ,,, so just shut the crap
I said he was god in N5, which he is.

I can't believe the density of the two of you. You're on an Arsenal forum, and you expect Arsenal fans to say something bad about the greatest manager in the history of our club. That's just inanely stupid. :howler:

What's next? We have to agree that Tony Adams was a crap defender? :howler:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
yeh he was !!

lol j/k

yeh man i belive he is the greates ever manager in arsenal , and i totaly respect him , also he is one of the best managers in the world , he is even better than sir ALex specialy on transfers , but i dont belive that he is GOD !

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Messen Capello said:
bokiko said:
you guys ...

you guys are talking shit!! what do you mean he dosent accept critisicm??

lets say he called rooney a cheat- which he didnt btw. after calling him that and then seeing the vieira dive what do you want him to do- hes not exactly going to come out and say vieira is a cheat because it is his own player, and its also not his fault if reporters did not want to ask him about it

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Messen Capello said:
bokiko said:
he did say something about RvP, he condemned him and said he was very lucky and would have to sort it out.

he slags Ruud because he takes vile despicableness to unseen levels before, almost every game he has ever played against us he uses either cheats, violence, pleas to the linesman's for unjustified things and a general snideness that wouldn't look out of place in a Hollywood villain character, i think he did well in not calling him a kunt, because that's obviously how he feels about him as do most people.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
its funny how u ppl ,only JUDGE arsenal, but when asked u say negative things about the team, only proves this team is GREAT!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts