Xtratime Community banner

Wenger should kanu go to Olympics.

364 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Wakky 
G
#1 ·
Olympics is everyone dreams, i really think if Kanu is disallowed to go to Sydney, he will not be happy with Wenger, i mean he is only going to miss like 8 matches?.. if Nigeria didn't do well then it will be even less. I Say Let him GO TO SYDNEY OLYMPICS! :)

#2 ·
Doesnt every non-arsenal fans (Lawrencio7-Inter in this case) think that Kanu should go to the olympics?!?
Just so they doesnt need to meet him in the premier leuge and champions leuge?!? :rolleyes:
Really I think he will go, its not good for us but it seems to me that kanu wanna go and in that case its 2(Kanu&Nigeria) against 1 (Wenger)

G
#3 ·
Kanu should go, especially since he's not a starting line-up player anyway. And there are other players who can play as striker while he's gone. :)

However, there will be some very talented teams going to the Olympics, winning gold will be extremely hard to win again for Nigeria.

#4 ·
Driver X:Im not so sure I agree on what you're saying,
He will be away for about 8 months and then we have nothing on the substitute bench
We have Barret but I really dont see him in the first squad if something happends to Henry or Bergkamp
then we have Pires who can play in a forward position too but im not so sure he will make it that good there
How about Wiltord (if we get him)?
Is he a forward or midfielder?
In emergenzy we can play Overmars as a forward and let Pires take his role in the midfield

G
#5 ·
The statement made by Wenger makes me sick. This is the reason why the clubs are getting more influential than the national sides. I'm sure that most of us would be more proud of playing for our national team rather than our paymaster. I cannot see why managers cannot see in the same way. Maybe the thoughts of getting the sack have some influence in it.....:)

#6 ·
In the post I wrote before I didnt mean 8 Months I meant 8 weeks ofcourse :D
If it was 8 months Oh man! then we really need a new forward hehe :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.