Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Independent:

However, the match would have done nothing to improve Sir Alex Ferguson's belief that Arsenal enjoy a charmed life. Five minutes before the interval, Ashley Cole used his fist to punch away a long ball in his own penalty area, while a similar wave of the hand had seen Wayne Rooney on an FA charge. Typically, Wenger claimed the incident had not caught his glance. "You know," he smiled. "My eyesight just gets worse and worse."

Brilliant! :howler: :proud:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
hehe, dodgy and funny at same time. nice to see he does it in a funny way instead of being uptight or coverly it up.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
y couldnt he just admit it was handball... who cares ffs just be honest.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Why no fans from other club bash in here?
No ppl says Cole is a cheater while Tiago is regarded as dirty player because of yesterday's match?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
khimik said:
From the Independent:

However, the match would have done nothing to improve Sir Alex Ferguson's belief that Arsenal enjoy a charmed life. Five minutes before the interval, Ashley Cole used his fist to punch away a long ball in his own penalty area, while a similar wave of the hand had seen Wayne Rooney on an FA charge. Typically, Wenger claimed the incident had not caught his glance. "You know," he smiled. "My eyesight just gets worse and worse."

Brilliant! :howler: :proud:

He should quit his job soon then :)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vinsea said:
Because our wit and charm has driven them away in fright. That, and we don't care about Tia Carrera.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
vinsea said:
No ppl says Cole is a cheater while Tiago is regarded as dirty player because of yesterday's match?
Lampard is also a dirty ****

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Just imagine if, let's say, Jenas handballed in the Newcastle penalty area, and no penalty was given and Arsenal subsequently lose the match:

"I saw the handball very clearly. Why a penalty wasn't given is a mystery" - Wenger

or

Wenger claims that Jenas can only 'handball'

or

Wenger wants FA action against Jenas

or

Wenger launches bitter attack on Jenas, referee Bennett

or

Wenger claims that the handball was clearly in his sights. "You know," he grumbled. "My eyesight just gets better and better."

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jenas handling the ball as opposed to, say, Olivier Bernard? OH WAIT! Bernard DID handle the ball in the area!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think coming onto an Arsenal forum to do it is a good idea, personally. But then again whinging about Vieira on the Chelsea forum makes them look like the same typical, sad and pathetic obsessives they always were.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
vinsea said:
you are talking shit. No one here is talking about Tiago or has said anything about Tiago. Also,cole's handball should not and was not given as he was pushed by bellamy. Also, arsenal should of had a penalty at the other end from a bernard handball but i dont really care because arsenal won the game

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Yes but you did care when Rooney 'dived' against Arsenal. This is why Arsenal is disliked by many within this board. Because their fans have these ridiculous double standards.

Like Zach said, when it happens against you, you] piss and moan, but when you get away with it, it's all well and dandy. It's annoying.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts