Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard that Betfair have suspended online bets of him leaving at the end of the season :eek:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Just heard that Betfair have suspended online bets of him leaving at the end of the season :eek:
Betfair don't suspend betting.

Wenger was last matched at 50/1, and is still available at 40/1 to go before the end of the season. No chance, basically.

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They were saying it on talksport shane, heard it with my own ears. So dont come on here and play with our emotions cos we'r all a bit fed up and fukin emotional at the moment.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
They been saying it on talksport shane, heard it with my own ears. So dont come on here and play with our emotions cos we'r all a bit fed up and fukin emotional at the moment.
Do you want him gone? Fed up? I'm not quite at that level of despair yet. I'm willing to give him until the summer window just to see what he does and what his plans are regarding the team. One season of Europa Cup (sp?) would be tolerable if I saw light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fukin **** on the radio was chatting bollocks. This aint the first time talksport have done this and it was only three days some **** with supposed inside info 'Guaranteed' Rafa was gone. Then they went to their BS rugby today. Guess the shock and dissapointment of the Fulham result has messed with my judgement, sorry Shane.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
About the light in the end of the tunnel...It may be light but it also maybe the lights of an oncoming train.

BTW, why would you want to get rid of Wenger now ? Europa Cup seems probable but in these times of grave financial instability he is pretty much the coach to go with. Specially when some of your stars may want to jump ship in the end of the season and you have to replace them.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Fukin **** on the radio was chatting bollocks. This aint the first time talksport have done this and it was only three days some **** with supposed inside info 'Guaranteed' Rafa was gone. Then they went to their BS rugby today. Guess the shock and dissapointment of the Fulham result has messed with my judgement, sorry Shane.
No worries.

Rule 1: Don't trust TalkSport.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Erm... what he's achieved up to now has been incredible, but the side have really stagnated this season and our 'sexy' football has disappeared. If his comments regarding the squad are genuine then he is possibly mildly delusional and majorly off mark. I couldn't think of a replacement improving the current squad, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't get the sack.

·
Registered
56,311 Posts
i propose an exchange.
domenech for wenger. i would like wenger to coach the french squad.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Hey its Mali. :party:

LOL at your proposal though. How about this, if we give you Wenger then you convice Benzema, Ribery, Toulalan, and Evra to switch to Arsenal from their respective clubs. I know you are a master at persuasion.:smileani:

·
Registered
56,311 Posts
for ribéry and evra, i will see what i can do. for benzema and toulalan, no question. you will easely understand why.

that said.
i saw the match earlier.
your players were tired. even not able to carry the ball quickly.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
that said.
i saw the match earlier.
your players were tired. even not able to carry the ball quickly.

Yeah, however I don't know if all of them were tired or if they just don't care anymore :moan:. Arshavin has a reason atleast.

Mali, Just make sure that if Toulalan and Benzema do leave, that it is for the Arse. Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

Mali, what do you think of Nasri. Do you think Wenger isn't playing him correctly?

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im sure no logical Gooner wants Wenger gone yet and especially mid-season. He has to change his ways though definately. And I think if Usmanov takes over, he may just go.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts