Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wellington would cost 9 and Fernando 13m euros. Both are 21. What can you tell me about their level of skill?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Fernando is a DM that is not good enough, and Nem is a typical brazilian forward. Does a lot of things really well, but have a lot of problems scoring.

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Fernando is good, but probally will be a new emerson or considering some genius in Ukraine because can pass the ball.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Fernando is a complete midfielder.

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
They are really awful jeff,about 18 brazilians in their list in the 10 last year and what they get? Elano.

Anyways, Nice to see Stanko thinks Fernando is Pele.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are really awful jeff,about 18 brazilians in their list in the 10 last year and what they get? Elano.

Anyways, Nice to see Stanko thinks Fernando is Pele.
Willian, Fernandinho, Ilsinho, Douglas Costa, Teixeira, Taison and Jadson in his prime were not awful but you're self-righteous, probably ultra right-winged conservative Brazilian.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Why put words in my mouth?

I'm just saying he's a complete midfielder and not a limited DM.

He does most things pretty well.

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
His air game sucks :D

And Salt, to be ultra right wing conservative here you need to be rich and a landlord. I am neither and you listed an 'impressive" list.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Fernando is a good player, good enough that I wish he wouldn't go to Ukraine... it's a tough fit for Brasilian players, with low visibility and difficult adaptation due to the climate. But let's see how it goes.

Wellington Nem is just a decent winger with more enthusiasm than intelligence. In the right team he can be very useful, but don't expect brilliance.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Fernando is a good player, can play DM or CM if needed.

Nem has some talent, but dont expect fireworks from him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts