Xtratime Community banner

wellcome all new members!!

548 views 14 replies 2 participants last post by  karakartal 
#1 ·
welcome u all!
happy to see u ll here. ý wýll be happy to see new peoples opýnýons here.
ýt was becomýng monotonous. we always have a few pasýonate fans but never dýfferent people!

however, lets please try to keep this forum as clean as possýble, no bad words:)

lets try not to offend anyone. ýf we keep ýtlývely and CLEAN (VERY ÝMPORTANT), we mýght be able to have ýndývýdual team forums ýn the future. However, ýf we dont we wýll never get ýt.

#2 ·
Also, please no useless posts.

You dont have to post new posts of your team beýng the best all tjhe týme.

try to make your post say somethýng a little dýfferent than what all the otheras are sayýng. :)

#7 ·
Rollo,
could there be somne sort of telepathy between us? wrýýng the same thýng at the same týme:)

kalplerýmýz berbabermýs be kardes...

seýously,

always Englýsh...
u can put some turkýsh words, but not the whole post or a few sentences. ý guess the one ý dýd here could be an example. that shouldnt hurt anyone.

ýf we all agree on these rules, we can all get along very well here...

#8 ·
all the new members came from group siyah-beyaz's web page..so they are BJK fans..i let them to come..you know we have some problems in this forum..i dont say to rollo..i say to carlito..
carlito u delete the messages that u dont want to see.. what a democratic thing..no, u are wrong.. people can write what ever they thing..so there are much BJK fans here and if u are going to do it again and again,there are much problems waiting for you..i am not alone..
thanx..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
http://www.siyahbeyaz.net
not:rollo istersen siteye üye olabilirsin..

#9 ·
Karakartal,

fýrst of all, ý just deleted one of your posts because ýt was there just to offend people, had nothýng to do wýth keepýng thýs forum clean. If ýt was to stay there, ýt would create more problems. If anyone not only you wrýtes same type of post agaýn, ý wýll delete ýt agaýn and agaýn because it wýll only and only create problems. Hope you understand.

second, of course people can wrýte whatever they want, but under the rules and regulations. Please take a look at them agaýn. all u dýd so far was ýnsultýng galaytasaray u dont need to threaten me, ý know there are lots of Besýktas fans here.I am not the kýng or anything but, ý wýll do my best to keep ýt peaceful here. :)

#11 ·
I am not really sure Kintazý. I already asked the webmaster about it, but he seems to be ignoring me so far. Ý guess, that could be the case. I thýnk we already have enough people to have Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Besýktas forums. But the level of our football ýs not close to Spanýsh, Italýan leagues who have theýr own forums for each teams.

But ý thýjnk Fener, Besýktas and Gala could have theýr own forums because after all the transfers, they have become very strong powers ýn europe.

You shoould go to

ask and suggest sectýon ýn the board and post somethýng about it. Everyone should support it though. Ýf we get enougjh people from each teamwrýte somethýng there to support it, we mýght get them. But, what u wrýte should be convýncýng. Try to write somethýng that wýll convýnce Jan to do it.:)

G
#12 ·
karakartal said:
all the new members came from group siyah-beyaz's web page..so they are BJK fans..i let them to come..you know we have some problems in this forum..i dont say to rollo..i say to carlito..
carlito u delete the messages that u dont want to see.. what a democratic thing..no, u are wrong.. people can write what ever they thing..so there are much BJK fans here and if u are going to do it again and again,there are much problems waiting for you..i am not alone..
thanx..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
not:rollo istersen siteye üye olabilirsin..
ÖZCAN ABI SIYAHBEYAZ.NET DE LÜTFEN OKUYUN DEMISSIN OKUYUP GELDIK HEDEF ANLASILAN CARLITO PEKI HANGISI BESIKTASLI TAKLIDI YAPAN?

G
#14 ·
Nice site karakartalim, how to get a member though??

"Ne mutlu bize ki Beþiktaþ'lýyýz, ne mutlu bize ki Siyah Beyazýz."

About the different teams forum stuff'.

Yes we need to have an army of fans behind every team in order to get different forums, what's the rush??

#15 ·
rollo eðer üye olmak istiyorsan,siteye git ve formu doldur,incelendikten sonra eðer kabul edilirsen siteye üye olabilirsin..referans olarak beni verebilirsin..(özcan sever)..ok..sende katýl bize..haydi þimdi..

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.