Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all i didnt say you are crap..but i still think holland is the best team in the tournament in attack..and van der sar only conceded 2 goals..so he is as good as your toldo..so dont say this is out of jealousy or that bull**** because we are sayin our opinion in a football match and there is nothing to be jealous of when it comes to this italian team maybe apart from that they are all handsome..

secondly, the surprise here is what i am saying now is the same what the italians said in 1990..italy then also conceded 1 goal in the tournament, so they are in a better defence than now ,but scored MORE and PLAYED the BEST football in the world ok..so why not now? and why didnot: the italians when they lost to defensive boring argentina say :what matters is the result and it was a clash of two different styles like u all say now?!! i remeber them crying for ages then...and no need to talk about baggio and 1994...

the truth is everyoone uses this what matters is the result excuse and say things like that only when their team wins otherwise you will say like me and all dutch fans that holland was robbed and surely deserved more...and dont say history only remembers who won cups because everyone knows that brazil 1982 played beautiful football and holland 1974 and 1978 played brillant football even if they lost..while everyone says in the world italy 1982 was a bad boring team

i am not convinced by zoff...and i dont want to watch italy play like that as if it is venezia or peruiga..even if they win the world cup using this style...i am watching football to enjoy not to see people holding cups...and why all that talk about their defense...why does toldo say "if holland played for 2 hours they wont score!! .. well excuse me mr.toldo but didnt bergkamp hit your post!!didnt kluivert penalty hit the post and come back to a defender instead of him! if bergkamp and zenden were not substituted surely they would have scored...

finally..for the guy asking if it hurts..well ya..but not that much because this dutch team is young and beautiful and even if they dont win cups they make life beautiful for their fans..and surely it doesnt hurt more than italia 90 , usa 94 , or france 98..or you forgot already?

[Edited by KHALID on 02-07-2000 at 01:28]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
HA HA !!!

you are out! id tell you to go home but we beat you on your own turf **** off back to some other site and stay away from the italian pages if you cant take too much football from the worlds best league.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts