Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big team at the moment? Lazio are just not used to playing at this level!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Celta Vigo-Juventus 4-0 (goal difference 4)
Valencia-Lazio 5-2 (goal difference 3)

La Liga standings

1. Deportivo Coruna 58
2. Barcelona 56
3. Real Zaragoza 54
4. Real Madrid 50
5. Alaves 50
6. VALENCIA 45
7. CELTA VIGO 44
8. Espanyol 42

So zip it... :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

[This message has been edited by AMOROSO! (edited 06-04-2000).]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well,well.well,
Is that saturday night defeat still stuck up your throat?If it is,I hope you "CHOKE ON IT!!"

P.S.where is la rubentus this year in europe?
It must hurt to have to see us representing italian football instead of you mother****ingcockingsuckingrobbingbastards!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The perfect reply is the one of Reale. Not used to playing at this level? After 2 finals in 2 years? Please be serious, think about your team, and care about the n10 of Bologna...
FORZA BEPPE!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Bettega ! Bettega ! Be real !

You know that we are much better than you and instead of saying congratulations you make yourself funny !
We are all loughing at you but not with our mouth ! Guess we lough with what ????

We beat your boring team in COPPA ITALIA
and in the league at "A.C. TORINO's" home i can not say it is your home because Citta' di Torino e' Granata !!!
In Valencia, The referee MARKUS MERK did not whistle the clearest penalty in football history (to Veron) when the game was 1-2 !
And there was another penalty position to Veron in the second half as well !

I am sure that we will win this title much more easy next year...And your husband and PADRONI di TORINO , Toro will be back in serie A....

Lazio e' Campione e
Adesso zitti tu coglione !

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
reale for the president? can I know what country is that?
must be start with F, am I wrong?

bettega, of course Lazio will not used to with juve's level, which is just Intertoto cup .... our level is CL ;) ;) ;) ;) anyway did you guys see any black-white jersey in Euro lately?????

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I don't get You people. Ofcourse Bettega believed in Juve when he posted this (more than a week ago). Cecco duck it up to add to our misery which is no surprise, but why did others join in to slash at Bettega? He has made a topic here at the Lazioboard today to congratulate You- what kind of people are You?
Try to get some of the style Your team has.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Laziondo ! Cool answer to Bettega ! I like it ..
But , they improved so much this year , last year they were in Inter- Toto ; This year they are in the Champions League !
Don't let them to talk about the past ..Genoa has 9 scudetti as well !

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Glen, i did not look at the date of the topics and the posts i did not see it.
I thought that this one is new !

IF he congratulated it is OK !
Otherwise he'd be really funny !!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bettega...he has the name of the player that many years ago, in Perugia, when you give Scudetto to Torino (tornerete in Serie A!), asked to the Perugia's players to let Juventus win!!! I believe in your congratulations, but not in his.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blackeagle, read his congratulations. I didn't like them.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Hey, Jena 10 more topics and you'll get 1 star :D :D :D

Blackeagle, even they will fight in CL, are they able to win (al least survive for couple weeks :) :)) ?????.... i hope so, because it will give back Italian League's fame in the world......

But, this is the highest European Championship where there is no fake referees ......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts